no masturbation, no sex, just wait till your married

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
^ that sounds......tough. like real tough. I just recently decided to transistion from a cultural muslim to a more practicing one. i knew masturbation was considred a sin before but i thought masurbating to control your sexual desires, cross multiplied and eliminated the haram. But it don't work like. Plus learned recently women don't want to marry niggas with a history of watching . or a history of zina. SO this is just tough.

I will embark on this journey starting now i guess. I don't plan on getting married until im in my late twenties or early thirties(completing undergrad school and interested in going to grad school)

yall wish me luck on this path. hopefully i will be able to enter the avatar state if i wait that long

No fap hard mode
:damnmusic:
It will be very easy after around 7 days of going cold.You will flatline which basically means you won't get turned on at all.If you were an avid watched I say it would last a year or a good couple of months.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No fap hard mode
:damnmusic:
It will be very easy after around 7 days of going cold.You will flatline which basically means you won't get turned on at all.If you were an avid watched I say it would last a year or a good couple of months.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Your poor dad, I would die if I found my babies looking at naked white people. The shame! :snoop:

As CangeeroBear stated, go hard mode. Do not even try edging man (stimulation without ejaculation), avoid touching your penis at all costs. The only time you should is when you are washing yourself or taking a leak. If you feel any urges, immediately take a cold shower. Focus on being creative and getting things done. Check out the Nofap community if you have not already. Good luck Jerome!

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Good luck. It's not that hard to make it halal with someone.

The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said to us: “O young men, whoever among you can afford it, let him get married, for it is more effective in lowering the gaze and guarding one’s chastity. And whoever cannot afford it should fast, for it will be a shield for him.”

narrated from Ibnu masud

Bukhaari, 4778; Muslim, 1400.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending