No 18 May preparations in Burco

Status
Not open for further replies.
No they aren't they don't even control the land they claim let alone capture Burco
ca.jpg

i blame cabdiweli gaas this wasnt the case when faroole or abdulaahi yusuf (raximulalah) was in power

DRACO

VIP
You dumb somalian. Mohammed Said Hersi (MORGAN) led the shelling and bombing of Hargeisa in response to the city being taken over by the SNM. He bombed hargeisa and he'll repeat history again and capture fuckin isaaqland.
whats a the 80yr old nigga gonna do
when SL army is advancing on Garowe without his fighter jets kkk.
@nine My nigga had FIGHTER jet and got murcked by a few thousand abdi's:chrisfreshhah:

Then chased out Kismiyo, barely making it to Kenyan border with his knickers:pachah1:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@nine My nigga had FIGHTER and got murcked by a few thousand abdi's:chrisfreshhah:

Then chased out Kismiyo, barely making it to Kenyan border with his knickers:pachah1:

bruv hargeisa was taken over. what you talkin bout? hes called the butcher of hargeisa for no reason.

@nine My nigga had FIGHTER jet and got murcked by a few thousand abdi's:chrisfreshhah:

I don't think that @buule is the type to FKD and I don't wanna derail this thread so I gotta stop now :kanyeshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending