DEVELOPING NEWS NISA briefs Roble and Farmaajo on possible threats to their safety by Alshabab

NISA briefs it’s supporters due to the recent L’s they have been taking and have finally found an excuse to assassinate Rooble and pinning it on Alshabab.​

Here is the correct title.

Alshabab is in a perfect position. They will focus on the opposition which inturn breeds more chaos. It's text book divide and rule.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
My goodness Rooble is in danger, Xalane Mafia is more dangerous than I thought, they want to pin it on Farmaajo. Great job NISA spoiling the attack

bidenkulaha

GalYare

Rooble’s under threat from NISA aka AS’s intelligence wing. Imagine thinking they’re going to safeguard him when Farmaajo’s goons on FEIT react like this. This is a last gasp threat from Farmaajo to put off Rooble from going ahead with elections and electing a speaker once the MPs currently being certified head to Xamar.

Let’s head to elections without Gedo and the dodgy MPs from KG. Call their bluff Rooble

Last edited:
Is it hard to be this willfully ignorant?

Are you actually a local in Somalia who learnt English? It would explain a lot.

Lol cbb are left to insults ones English now ?
And yes I'm part local some months of the year I stay in xamar and afgooye . How about you ? Which parts of your country somaliland do you stay in ?😀

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP

Rooble’s under threat from NISA aka AS’s intelligence wing. Imagine thinking they’re going to safeguard him when Farmaajo’s goons on FEIT react like this. This is a last gasp threat from Farmaajo to put off Rooble from going ahead with elections and electing a speaker once the MPs currently being certified head to Xamar.

Let’s head to elections without Gedo and the dodgy MPs from KG. Call their bluff Rooble
How do you know he threatened him?

Harun maruf gave us the run down of how we got to the "nisa threats to PM rooble "

Is clear farmajo ,fahad their handlers dont want an election and are trying to dodge the quorum.

Nisa and their partners al Shabaab threats on pm rooble should be taking seriously .

Harun maruf gave us the run down of how we got to the "nisa threats to PM rooble "

Is clear farmajo ,fahad their handlers dont want an election and are trying to dodge the quorum.

Nisa and their partners al Shabaab threats on pm rooble should be taking seriously .
I remember when I made a thread about the quorum and these Clueless CBB didn’t believe me kkk

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Good luck trying to start quorum without Gedo and KG MPs Laftagareen just banned any MP from going to Xamar, Rooble is finished

Good luck trying to start quorum without Gedo and KG MPs Laftagareen just banned any MP from going to Xamar, Rooble is finished

A puppet cannot at the same time have a puppet of its own. No one will listen to Lafta

Trending