NISA Boss Fahad Yasin reinstates people sacked by PM Roble a few days ago

Jungle

VIP
:drakewtf:. He should of just got rid of them all including fahad and just deal with whatever comes after. Roble is timid and shouldnt be a leader at all.

NISA has the highest budget of the FGS military branches.

Well case closed, Fahad is the king of Somalia...
giphy.gif

It's been over 4 hours since the OP posted some Twitter gossips and it's still yet to be reported by the mainstream news sites, the OP clearly has motives and credibility issues as his cuqdad for HGs is evident everytime he jumps the gun with his shitpostings.

The fool OP instead of focusing on National issues he needs to focus the pressing matter at hand such as his Adeer Cali Guudlawe not being inaugurated almost over a year and his admin Hirshabelle state being confined in Jowhar only.

It's 2021, focus on your tuulo/state!

Last edited:

Jungle

VIP
It's been over 4 hours since the OP posted some Twitter gossips and it's still yet to be reported by the mainstream news sites, the OP clearly has motives and credibility issues as his cuqdad for HGs is evident everytime he jumps the gun with his shitpostings.

The fool OP instead of focusing on National issues he needs to focus the pressing matter at hand such as his Adeer Cali Guudlawe not being inaugurated almost over a year and his admin Hirshabelle state being confined in Jowhar only.

It's 2021, focus on your tuulo/state!
:heh:He represents hawiye as a whole sxb. I also i expect him to speak on ikraan tahliil soon after he comes back tomorrow. Hawiye cant accept a young educated gabar to go missing like that in muqdisho.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
You think you can fire a laandheere Reer Diini without getting bijjslapped. Rooble overextended his hand so great job by Taliye Fahad to put him in the place

Jungle

VIP
Where will MX in xamar go when Fraudmajo is done?
Hawiye are nice people really. Had farmaajo stayed on schedule with election and handed over like sharifka and qoslaaye they would of possibly had their own established xaafad in muqdisho. Jid mx is not a xaafad for you mx on here :mjlol:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Hawiye are nice people really. Had farmaajo stayed on schedule with election and handed over like sharifka and qoslaaye they would of possibly had their own established xaafad in muqdisho. Jid mx is not a xaafad for you mx on here :mjlol:
Majority of hawiye shacab love Farmajo and want him back. He has done wonders for Muqdisho

Jungle

VIP
Majority of hawiye shacab love Farmajo and want him back. He has done wonders for Muqdisho
Not at all. Firstly all the main roads were blocked off for 3 and a hafl years of sharmaajo presidency. Under xasan sheikh new aden cadde was opened, isbitaal digfeer aka erdogan hospital. Most of the roads which are now in tatters were built under xasan sheikh and sheikh sharif. Erdogan aint visit once under farmaajo.

Trending

Latest posts