Niqab wearing sex workers in Eastleigh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somalis in Kenya are literally trash lol this is nothing new.
somalis run kenya, they hold most powerful positions and single handedly built eastleigh and made it the business hub of nairobi. there are soon many poor kenyans but you hardly if ever see a somali begging on the streets. these people have done well for themselves

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
somalis run kenya, they hold most powerful positions and single handedly built eastleigh and made it the business hub of nairobi. there are soon many poor kenyans but you hardly if ever see a somali begging on the streets. these people have done well for themselves
Thats true but it's also true that there are Somali brothels in Kenya and the youth there are in absolute shambles mainly the girls and that Somalis get picked on by Kenyans. If they don't fork up they will get thrown in jail and get accused of being al shabab.

The only Somalis there that hold positions in the government are the sijus.

Did you watch the video first? The women are Kenyan Christian not Somalis but they claimed to be Somalis to get customers. Plus the Somalis in Kenyan are multimillionaires, hold highest positions from foreign minister, to all major positions. Educate your self.

Thats true but it's also true that there are Somali brothels in Kenya and the youth there are in absolute shambles mainly the girls and that Somalis get picked on by Kenyans. If they don't fork up they will get thrown in jail and get accused of being al shabab.
true i thought girls our here in the west were wildin, but apparently sex before marriage isn't big deal for the somalis in kenya lmao. but i can't blame them , you have to earn to survive. somalis are respected by kneyans, an aunt once told me that kenyans always say somalis are the only that can be trusted in kenya, they also on average make more then them. sure the al shabaab thing has everyone angry but they know better to blame all muslims let alone all somalis on that. this is evident in EID being a national holiday there. the police do harass somalis but its mostly because they are very poor, when i went to kenya 2 years ago i got stopped by a cop not because i did anything wrong but because he wanted a 100 shilling (1$) for tea.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
true i thought girls our here in the west were wildin, but apparently sex before marriage isn't big deal for the somalis in kenya lmao. but i can't blame them , you have to earn to survive. somalis are respected by kneyans, an aunt once told me that kenyans always say somalis are the only that can be trusted in kenya, they also on average make more then them. sure the al shabaab thing has everyone angry but they know better to blame all muslims let alone all somalis on that. this is evident in EID being a national holiday there. the police do harass somalis but its mostly because they are very poor, when i went to kenya 2 years ago i got stopped by a cop not because i did anything wrong but because he wanted a 100 shilling (1$) for tea.
It's true Somalis are respected in Kenya and contribute to Kenyan economy a great deal.

maestro

Cultural revolution

When you compare the Diaspora achievements they are leaps and bounds better than any other Somali diaspora out there because they run their country's entire economy. We are literally a joke compared to them.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
When you compare the Diaspora achievements they are leaps and bounds better than any other Somali diaspora out there because they run their country's entire economy. We are literally a joke compared to them.

To be fair we are by nature in a completely developed world otherwise run by rich enterprises.

For us to achieve that success in retrospect we'd need to have ingratiated ourselves in every facet of Western society.

Which we will in due time. :diddyswag:

maestro

Cultural revolution
To be fair we are by nature in a completely developed world otherwise run by rich enterprises.

For us to achieve that success in retrospect we'd need to have ingratiated ourselves in every facet of Western society.

Which we will in due time. :diddyswag:

I give it two generations breh :diddyswag:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
One if we put in that muscle and start hustling

They never gonna see us coming :diddyswag:

By 2080 the official language of the United States will be Somali :diddyswag:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Canada's will be Swahili because we prolly gonna have to share with the other Africans but 's all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts