Nimko Ali : UK Somali FGM activist deacribing Nabi Ibrahim

Heartbreaking watching Somali sisters literally sell their souls to neo-con think tanks and secular humanist - islamophobes. For what? So she can prance around in the living room of Boris Johnson…

Heartbreaking watching Somali sisters literally sell their souls to neo-con think tanks and secular humanist - islamophobes. For what? So she can prance around in the living room of Boris Johnson…
Isn’t she the babysitter 😭 I saw her prancing around in London once and in real life she barely looks Somali

Daydreamer

teetering in-between realities
coons like this disgust me, especially when they shit on islam to make an unfunny joke, at least have a decent punchline ya twat

coons like this disgust me, especially when they shit on islam to make an unfunny joke, at least have a decent punchline ya twat
The interviews despite being perverted islamophobes even struggled to laugh…
Currency now for fame is to be hyperbolic and anti-God. Shaytaan is working round the clock because - even he knows his time is up.

Is he from the 'chosen people', he had an odd reaction to the circumcision 'joke'. From a smile, to a disturbed expression, maybe he remembered that he is also circumcised.

Screenshot 2024-04-19 at 00.41.27.png

Screenshot 2024-04-19 at 00.40.48.png

Last edited:
Did she get FGM done on her? I can see why she might feel these things even though her comments are distasteful
She’s seems like she’s been traumatized. I can’t blame her for lashing out. Although I don’t support becoming a talk piece for conservatives. FGM is too normalized in our community. I’ll never understand how people can mutilate young girls.

Trending

Latest posts