Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1635770447462.png

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Arma are u high on weed? U crack me upppppppppppppp

My only critical opinion is-- i don't like the tuff military lesbian hard xaliimos dancing hard core. And also i do not like the feminine ones who look like Chinese dipped in Diana crème behind them. I guess i am not "happy" at all at nimco happy's music video

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
This nigga sounds like he’s in a Guy Ritchie film.

Kulahaa “Kismaayo is me hometown”

Somali Mark Strong.

:mjlol:

Last edited:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Lol Why you do her like that. She is not from baidoa she is from cabudwaaq and gedo
The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

This wasn't a dig at her...more towards those silly people in the forces, dancing like clowns.

@Arma are u high on weed? U crack me upppppppppppppp

My only critical opinion is-- i don't like the tuff military lesbian hard xaliimos dancing hard core. And also i do not like the feminine ones who look like Chinese dipped in Diana crème behind them. I guess i am not "happy" at all at nimco happy's music video

It's nearly 1pm, woke up about half an hour ago, had a late night...absolutely knackered.

This nigga sounds like he’s in a Guy Ritchie film.

Kulahaa “Kismaayo is me hometown”

Somali Martin Strong.

:mjlol:

I can't help the way I talk.

I think me and @Arma are related blood wise. We both come from Kismaayo loool View attachment 205647

Abayo, I thought you were from Burco.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This wasn't a dig at her...more towards those silly people in the forces, dancing like clowns.

It's nearly 1pm, woke up about half an hour ago, had a late night...absolutely knackered.

LOOL both

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP

I dont think they are actual forces. Allot of somalis wear military uniform for a music video

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I heard nimco happy will be be a millionaire. She has registered the patent for her popular song. Talk about winning the lottery

Last edited:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
I dont think they are actual forces. Allot of somalis wear military uniform for a music video

Well, I'm not surprised. In the West, its an act of shame and dishonour, to be going around wearing a service uniform.

Absolutely shameless.

I heard nimco happy will be be a millionaire. She has registered the patent for her popular song. Talk about winning the lottery

Great news for her. The edo deserves it.

That was some funny analysis..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The xalimo on the left at the start of the video, has some great moves.

Trending

Latest posts