nimco Ali wins an OBE Prince Charles asks her about fgm

Muji

VIP
Lol

If Prince Charles knows then I’m sure your coworkers do. Might be worth dropping it into the conversation and say your disapprove.

Unless your name is @Omar del Sur who I hear is a fan

Last edited:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Lol

If Prince Charles knows then I’m sure your coworkers in. Might be worth dropping it into the conversation and say your disapprove.

Unless your name is @Omar del Sur who I hear is a fan
This girl was kicked out by her qabil. I heard she slandered them and they banned her.

:damn:

Yeah my cousin was telling me about it. Apparantly she had a big falling out with her family and qabil for saying shit about them.

:chrisfreshhah:

No suprise Isaaq people treat the tribal stuff like its the 74th sect of Islam
Or like its some kind of degree or certificate loool

But she is trash and a bounty (white on the inside dhuxul on the outside) and probably atheist or christian
Lets she if Qashin Charles accepts her 3rd world futo

She is a agnostic Somali who goes against the Somali culture and customs, dont you think you two would be a perfect couple? You two are very alike .

@SOULSEARCHING

You got me wrong. Most of my closest friends are theists and I’ve dated chicks who are neither atheists and nor agnostics but we’re cultural Muslims, Christians, Jews like you and many Somali girls and therefore, what she worships or lack of it isn’t a big deal to me. I’m more than an atheist person so there should be connections beyond that.

Have you noticed when they’re seeking a partner, Somalis love to use, they must be religious and few years later, they are divorced and at war with one another. It never works that way for me and I hope for the rest of non believers. Capice.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
@SOULSEARCHING

You got me wrong. Most of my closest friends are theists and I’ve dated chicks who are neither atheists and nor agnostics but we’re cultural Muslims, Christians, Jews like you and many Somali girls and therefore, what she worships or lack of it isn’t a big deal to me. I’m more than an atheist person so there should be connections beyond that.

Have you noticed when they’re seeking a partner, Somalis love to use, they must be religious and few years later, they are divorced and at war with one another. It never works that way for me and I hope for the rest of non believers. Capice.

How can you date someone who has a different faith/politics to you?

How can you date someone who has a different faith/politics to you?

@SOULSEARCHING

I’m a swinging voter who will never vote for racist parties (white nationalists) but if her politics is conservative or to the left it doesn’t matter. There are many cultural Muslims just like you who will date atheists and agnostics. For example, I dated @Knowles for a month and it was the month of Ramadan. She fasted during the day and we had fun at night. A laidback cultural Muslim. I never thought you were the pick me up crowd.

Muji

VIP
@SOULSEARCHING

I’m a swinging voter who will never vote for only racist parties (white nationalists) but if her politics is conservative or to the left it doesn’t matter. There are many cultural Muslims just like you who will date atheists and agnostics. For example, I dated @Knowles for a month and it was the month of Ramadan. She fasted during the day and we had fun at night. A laidback cultural Muslim. I never thought you were the pick me up crowd.

I don’t think it was Ramadan. During Ramadan I was in Malaysia Fasting in the mountains. Nice for you to share your fantasy with us though.

Trending