Nimco Ali smears Nadia Mohamed (newly elected MN politician) with antisemitism

Apollo

VIP

tenor.gif

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
But when this candidate is asked “who are you running against?” And she replies “A Jew called Joseph Israel”. Mate this is bad.
since when is naming person by there race bad? the zionist entities are already at work demonizing another xalimo.:farmajoyaab:

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Are you serious? Why is she puting her own Somali sister on blast? If Nadia gets murdered the reason would be because of this Nimco Ali lady. Are they Jews paying her large sums?

This self hating qumayo Nimco Cali aka FGM credit card goblin Hates to see a fellow Somali Xijabi succeeding in life.

Everyone is reffering to Nadia as "Somali Muslim refugee" not as American but this delusional qumayo comes in with guns blazing as soon as Nadia dares to do the same.

What do you expect from someone who doesn't have the energy to correct cadaan people that her name is Nimco and not pronounced "Nimko"? Her twitter handle reeks of defeatism and the subsequent jaajuusnimo against a fellow Somali after a life full of appeasing cadaans is no surprise.
:nahgirl:
Somebody should tell her that this narrative of Somalis being antisemitic will backfire on her, despite her being a proponent of said narrative, whenever it suits her little agenda.

A truly disgusting, cuqdad-ridden mentality, which doesn't take into consideration the political climate in the US and the real possibility of putting someone in harm's way.
:susp::camby:

Somalis are descriptive people and don't shy away from using descriptive language, no harm intended.

I told you this girl was stupid and not prepared. Did she actually say that on tv?? Does she think its her mother's living room, walahi reer badiye with a dumb xamar accent too

VixR

Veritas
I wouldn’t characterize this as a smear.

Definitely a stupid move. She’s dogwhistling by highlighting “Jew”. If he’d said, “I’m running against Somalian-Muslim, Nadia Mohamed”, how does she think that would go over?

At the same time, why are they characterizing a UniversalTV interview with a Somali channel as “only feeling the need to speak to Somali constituents”, as if she’d spoken Somali to local MN or national news networks, which would’ve been another stupid move were it true.

Last edited:

Trending