Nimcaan hilaac admits his good looks helped him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Hot rapper Dave East told Page Six that he was homeless before making it big — but he said he was helped by his own good looks.

“Yep, I have had the experience of being homeless. I had slept in cars for a minute. I was homeless throughout the whole year,” the Harlem native told us at an Irving Plaza show to benefit Hoodies for the Homeless. “It was more [that] I did not want to ask my moms and pops at the time [for help], and I felt like I was grown so I went through my little phase.”

even though he was down on his luck, “I am not going to lie — my looks helped me,” he added. “I stayed with a couple of girls . . . shout-out to them, they know who they are.”

After Nicki Minaj mentioned East in her summer hit “Barbie Dreams,” other celebrities have been reaching out to him via DM.

Celebrities have hit me up . . . but why would I tell you that?” he mused. “I would never tell on myself . . . You can get caught up in it . . . But after a while, you realize it don’t mean nothing and it just comes and goes.”

East, who briefly dated Christina Milian, said of his fans, “I get a lot of BBW love . . . a lot of big girls hit me up. That’s not really my twist, shout-out to all the big girls, but I have been getting a lot more of big girl love. I love them though.”

@Basra sorry Basra he doesn't love that baruur.

https://pagesix.com/2018/10/18/rapper-dave-east-says-his-good-looks-helped-him-when-he-was-homeless/

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I have always said looks take u far. U need to be good looking to make humans respect u.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I was catfished. :mugshotman: I just noticed the tags.
I'm glad you checked the tags lmfao.

But do you agree with Basra? Do good looks give you the respect you deserve? I think it's different when it comes to women's beauty. You're treated with admiration and like trophy. But women are too busy trying to be like you or hating on you while the men are too busy trying to get under your skirt. The respect is some how gets lost in there.

I have always said looks take u far. U need to be good looking to make humans respect u.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I'm glad you checked the tags lmfao.

But do you agree with Basra? Do good looks give you the respect you deserve? I think it's different when it comes to women's beauty. You're treated with admiration and like trophy. But women are too busy trying to be like you or hating on you while the men are too busy trying to get under your skirt. The respect is some how gets lost in there.

I've read that those who appear attractive get lighter sentences. So it may come in handy in the pen.

As for what Basra said, looks might help but they won't take you all the way to the top. And most people can improve their level of attractiveness with self-care, self-love, nourishment, and physical activity/movement and confidence building.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending