Nikki Haley UN Ambassador

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

This shouldn't be in any diplomatic role, it ain't in her genes, she born in south carolina for god sakes and married to a military man(her views will always be violent) not the type of person you want in diplomacy. See it's these bad picks that f*ck up ya plans, u need markers sxb that are reliable. U gotta look at successful diplomats and see if the markers are there in this . lol

She will end her term with BACK N FORTH nothing else this one. U DID THIS AND THAT HAMAS lol. It's not diplomacy at all cause it ends in nothing. It's about winning sxb in politics it's not about your personal preferences cause it may not be the right person. I'd love to nominate my mum to everything but I know I won't get much from it if I did.

There is nothing wrong with not being diplomatic, it's not an easy skill at all and don't take it that I have it either, cause I don't. I can't think of anyone I have influenced or actually got what I wanted from face to face on the table, so you cant claim shit you cant do one day your number will get called out whe someone says show me the result and prove you can do it to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending