Niiko a southern culture?

Jungle

VIP
Most of reer koonfur weddings, not all you find some sort of niiko but not that extreme Madow shit. A few songs are a certain play at weddings and it do what it do. Most of you are not reer koonfur speaking on this.

We do dont do that dhaanto rubbish lol.

wish i could experience somalia before the civil war when they actually had daqhan and religion.

now a days somalis forgot their culture while d*ck riding saudis and to make it all worst most use religion as a way to oppress and control instead of learning it for what it is and applying it to your life

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
I don’t know why everyone’s crying. Niiko is only done in private nowadays between women. LIKE IT SHOULD BE! Weddings etc. It’s a beautiful dance really we thank the bantus :banderas:only qaniis and stiff halimos hate on it.

Last edited:

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
I don’t know why everyone’s crying. Niiko is only done in private nowadays between women. LIKE IT SHOULD BE! Weddings etc. It’s a beautiful dance really we thank the bantus :banderas:only qaniis and stiff halimos hate on it.
Its haram🤺We Northeners reject this practice. We dance differently not this twerking shit.

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
Its haram🤺We Northeners reject this practice. We dance differently not this twerking shit.
It’s only haram when performed in front of men. Again I’m not understanding a lot of people’s issue with it when it’s not done in their region:hmm::westbrookwtf:

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
It’s only haram when performed in front of men. Again I’m not understanding a lot of people’s issue with it when it’s not done in their region:hmm::westbrookwtf:
Exactly that’s why anyone shouldnt call it a Somali culture and instead a southern culture⛹🏾‍♂️

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
Exactly that’s why anyone shouldnt call it a Somali culture and instead a southern culture⛹🏾‍♂️
Niiko is not southern culture neither is it somali culture. It’s a bantu cultural dance adopted by southern somalis. Again not all southerners do it, only some parts not a lot.

sexually provocative gyrating shouldn't be called a dance. Its more like a mating call done by s

Trending

Latest posts