Nightlife in London

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Where are good areas to go out in London. I was thinking to visit Islington bars the head to Soho, Heard good things about Shoreditch too. Also are bouncers pricks like in Birmingham, they hate somalis wont let them in. Been to Soho had no problems but was with a white girl.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
Where are good areas to go out in London. I was thinking to visit Islington bars the head to Soho, Heard good things about Shoreditch too. Also are bouncers pricks like in Birmingham, they hate somalis wont let them in. Been to Soho had no problems but was with a white girl.
how u man not allowed into clubs cus ur malis

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I went to a club called fabric last time i was in london. Its nice if you like house or other techno type of music

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
killin kittens, club hermionne, spearmint Rhino Europe, the Griffin, Ye Olde Axe, metropolis, sophistiCats.

this are the littest venues to wind up and go home as a happiest man alive. trust me sxb

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
killin kittens, club hermionne, spearmint Rhino Europe, the Griffin, Ye Olde Axe, metropolis, sophistiCats.

this are the littest venues to wind up and go home as a happiest man alive. trust me sxb

haha ended up in sophistiCats chatted to a stripper from slovakia about her ankle tattoo had a deep meaning

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
had to go into a couple because they were the only ones open on a tuesday, theres more girls than guys in them. They go there to avoid guys hitting on them
So you went to a gay club to speak to girls :faysalwtf:dunidii waa lugu waaladay :farmajoyaab:

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
haha ended up in sophistiCats chatted to a stripper from slovakia about her ankle tattoo had a deep meaning
:friendhug: see this joints will never dissapoint men. I hope you licked that ankle clean before tapping that slav ass.

Did you get lap dances? come on shaaha daadi sxb.

N

NaomiHoney

Whatever you do, don't go to lecister square. Storm and penthouse hates Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending