Nigerians moving mad on tiktok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
They are just fat
And small penis

Nope, Pacific Islanders produce the toughest breeds on the planet. They are tall on average with huge bones and muscle mass. They would physically humiliate the blacks. @Pastoralite is right. They are literally built like tanks. Just talk to Somalis who live in Australia and New Zealand and you'll see what I mean. In fact, if you go to the west coast. Latinos/blacks fear them in school.

You're talking about Samoa and Tonga who have obesity problem due to the western diet but did you know when the Europeans visited them. They called them giants? West Africans are shorter and look very skinny compared to Pollies.

Polynesians are literally built like buildings. The most popular Nigerian UFC fighter called Israel Adesanya admitted Pacific islanders are the strongest people on the planet. They are no joke.

Just look at the rock. That guy is fucking tall and wripped. Is because he's Polynesian.

Last edited:

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Nope, Pacific Islanders produce the toughest breeds on the planet. They are tall on average with huge bones and muscle mass. They would physically humiliate the blacks. @Pastoralite is right. They are literally built like tanks. Just talk to Somalis who live in Australia and New Zealand and you'll see what I mean. In fact, if you go to the west coast. Latinos/blacks fear them in school.

You're talking about Samoa and Tonga who have obesity problem due to the western diet but did you know when the Europeans visited there. They called them giants?

Polynesians are literally built like buildings. The most popular Nigerian UFC fighter called Israel Adesanya admitted Pacific islanders are the strongest people on the planet.
D7Z_HA4ohr8l.jpg

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
Their arms
I bet they’ve never gone to gym a day in their lives.
West African genetics are truly superior.:mjcry:
Bro, they are just skinny and have good muscle insertions haha. Depending on your start point it only takes 2 years to have a fit body and 4 years to be at bodybuilding competition level. You too can look like the "superior" bantu man if you put in the work :chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending