Nigerian man rejected by Somali Jiilbaabis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeesto

VIP
But atleast he tried, you gotta give him that :damedamn:A lot of niggas here act like they're Shaxaaris but in reality they can't holla @ one single xaliimo and stutter and sweat when a xaliimo says Hi to them:siilaanyolaugh:

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
But atleast he tried, you gotta give him that :damedamn:A lot of niggas here act like they're Shaxaaris but in reality they can't holla @ one single xaliimo and stutter and sweat when a xaliimo says Hi to them:siilaanyolaugh:
The only woman they hugged is their mom. That's if their mom lets them hug her in the first place Kkkkkk.

Should I @ them?

Kkkkkkk

How was that even a rejection typical low self esteem farax at least u won't see Nigerian men calling their or any women all types of disrespectful names online

Their country is the best in Sub-Saharan Africa whilst ours is among the worst and weakest. Their people collectively do much better in the west than Somalis. we don't have anything on them. Somalis have a false superiority complex to mask their deep inferiority complex. I don't want them to be racist towards Somalis but its more rational than us being racist towards them.

This guy is definitely Nigerian. No one can self hate this much.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
@Safiya Go marry a Nigerian, so you can stop ing. I want your offsprings to be Madow as possible.
IMG_3086.JPG

Do you know what banter is? And why do you take it so seriously. It's just the internet/social media.
One or two jokes Is fine but the fact that every time other African men are brought up Is to slander and make fun of their appearance says a lot about how inferior u feel just saying

Their country is the best in Sub-Saharan Africa whilst ours is among the worst and weakest. Their people collectively do much better in the west than Somalis. we don't have anything on them. Somalis have a false superiority complex to mask their deep inferiority complex. I don't want them to be racist towards Somalis but its more rational than us being racist towards them.
Girls like to use this argument a lot, this has less to do with economics and more to do with looks. As we know Horner girls are seen as more attractive by the world than nigerian girls, nobody looks at the two and says nigerians are better coz they make more money.
S. Korea 60 years ago was dirt poor but they viewed themselves better looking than the Chinese and that was the general view the world had as well.
Countries can collapse but that doesn't take away from the beauty of the people.

One or two jokes Is fine but the fact that every time other African men are brought up Is to slander and make fun of their appearance says a lot about how inferior u feel just saying

Lol ur speaking as ur dating a bantu.

You are not going to change the racist mind set of Somalis. We look down on every African people but north africans

Lol ur speaking as ur dating a bantu.

You are not going to change the racist mind set of Somalis. We look down on every African people but north africans

Yeah I almost am pray for me that it works out. Okay so what I'm just suppose to accept and be down with it? Nah nigga

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending