Nigerian man rejected by Somali Jiilbaabis

Status
Not open for further replies.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
@Yonis lets kill all mj s sxb, keep the es on leash. I remember one of my sisters said she likes Madow men, i beat the shit out of her.

YOU WANNA BRING Madow KIDS TO OUR HOUSE HUH? I'll BEAT THE MJ OUT OF YOU!

"pplease i was jjoking dddont kill me"

SAY THAT AGAIN

"Okkkkay okkkkay please"

THATS RIGHT !

NOW GO MAKE ME MALAWAX AND SHAAH YOU USELESS DONKEY!:donkey:

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
@Yonis lets kill all mj s sxb, keep the es on leash. I remember one of my sisters said she likes Madow men, i beat the shit out of her.

SAY THAT AGAIN

"Okkkkay okkkkay please"

THATS RIGHT !

:gucciwhat:

Why should they be racist towards us? Do you have an inferiority complex? Are you a self-hater?
Their country is the best in Sub-Saharan Africa whilst ours is among the worst and weakest. Their people collectively do much better in the west than Somalis. we don't have anything on them. Somalis have a false superiority complex to mask their deep inferiority complex. I don't want them to be racist towards Somalis but its more rational than us being racist towards them.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Their country is the best in Sub-Saharan Africa whilst ours is among the worst and weakest. Their people collectively do much better in the west than Somalis. we don't have anything on them. Somalis have a false superiority complex to mask their deep inferiority complex.
If you say so. I ain't bothered to argue with you on this I just don't like Somalis who hate themselves it's the worst thing someone can be:nahgirl:

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Nigerian women look like men, only a gay nigga can be attracted to their masculine face

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP

SAY THAT AGAIN

"Okkkkay okkkkay please"

THATS RIGHT !

:dead::dead1::deadmanny::deadosama:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts