Nigerian man makes innocent mistake on Twitter

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I thought my nilote blood :mjcry:

Nilote is different from West-African, abowe. Current Nilo-Saharans have some notable West-African admixture (5-30%+) but the ancient "Nilotes" we are descended from lacked this admixture by the looks of it and though the "West-African" component itself seems mixed with something "East-African/Nilote" itself, the time-divergences I've seen in papers would suggest our SSA side hasn't shared ancestry with theirs in some cases as far back as 30,000 years or more from what I remember. I think as more ancient DNA comes out and we break down these components those numbers will go down but you get the gist, that is a pretty deep divergence by Human standards. Well in the ball-park of Europeans Vs. East-Asians.

But for reals, Humans in general are closely related species. Believe it or not, Chimpanzees in Africa (a single continent) have more genetic distance between them than our entire species, and by a lot.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Nilote is different from West-African, abowe. Current Nilo-Saharans have some notable West-African admixture (5-30%+) but the ancient "Nilotes" we are descended from lacked this admixture by the looks of it and though the "West-African" component itself seems mixed with something "East-African/Nilote" itself, the time-divergences I've seen in papers would suggest our SSA side hasn't shared ancestry with theirs in some cases as far back as 30,000 years or more from what I remember. I think as more ancient DNA comes out and we break down these components those numbers will go down but you get the gist, that is a pretty deep divergence by Human standards. Well in the ball-park of Europeans Vs. East-Asians.
Ok I still like my nilote DNA

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
Well, if u analyze his tweet deeply u will find lots of reason for triggering brown or dhuhul xaliimos like me. He is the exact type of pure adoon muscle that dark skin adoon women adore. But they get triggered when he confessed to marry her just like that. Something they want to hear from a piece of cake like this

View attachment 166433

The adoon women think he likes her because of her light skin, but really the Nigerian beef cake was touched by how this normal looking light skin delicate can partake or stomach Nigerian traditional disgusting food so un-destructed. (un-destructed as in her stomach intestines not destroyed) . I mean, the smell of their fufu food alone can kill a delicate soul like me, let alone insert it in my delicate mouth.. This girl is living upto her half Nigerian genes or roots. And he was super touched by it, i am sure he cried out of gratitude, almost incredulous or dumb founded at how she was in touch with his inner Congo slash Nigerian soul that is painful to others to see with naked eyes.
WTF did I just read

WALLAHI you are sick