Nigerian man makes innocent mistake on Twitter

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
A dark skin woman did the exact thing and got praised like her but did she got marriage proposals? You see the problem here ?

Lolz, this angelina got caught out siding with the femcels and the female trolls. Reckon she wears a bit of weave herself, either that or she has weird somali nickname like dorro madhoo.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
They’re bullying him into sense nothing wrong with that, black men in general are self haters the amount of black men I see salivating after Latinos and basic white girls :tacky:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
arab booty lickers. “Ana bin hashim” , “I am not black” “my arab master” :mjlol:

I wouldn't conflate not accepting the "Black" label with the rest. A Somali can be perfectly comfortable with their dark skin and accept that foreigners like Euros will see them as "Black" but generally not accept the label or feel any kinship with other "Black" people like Aframs whom we are about as related to as we are to the Chinese.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
That’s Twitter for you. I remember I made a random comment saying it’s weird seeing hijabi holding a dog (halima aden) and I got attacked from left to right getting called incel to isis. I even got added to some random group chat getting cussed out before I got kicked out :heh:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I even got added to some random group chat getting cussed out before I got kicked out

Reminds me of when a friend of mine made a silly joke about cocaine to a Colombian friend of hers when she was wishing him a happy birthday. She was like 13-15 from what I recall and this guy's triggered relatives thought it was a good idea to create an attire facebook page titled "f*ck -insert friend's name-" and fill the page with hateful memes and rhetoric against her. People are nuts, fam.

:dead: :dead: :dead:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I mean, they are harsh but his assessment was also pretty silly. How can you marry someone you don’t even know deeply? :gucciwhat::westbrookwtf:
There’s something called a hyperbole. They taught it to us in school. Would you like me to teach it to you? :icon lol:

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
I wouldn't conflate not accepting the "Black" label with the rest. A Somali can be perfectly comfortable with their dark skin and accept that foreigners like Euros will see them as "Black" but generally not accept the label or feel any kinship with other "Black" people like Aframs whom we are about as related to as we are to the Chinese.
No way a Chinese is closer to me than bantu

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
No way a Chinese is closer to me than bantu

Well, you are correct. Was hyperbole but it might as well be true. Most of our SSA side hasn't shared much ancestry with West-Africans for arguably over 15-20 thousand years and their European side (talking about Aframs) hasn't shared anything much with our ancient MENA side since the Mesolithic or Neolithic at the most recent. Our genetic distances are very high, we speak within totally different language families and as did our ancestors (Niger-Congo and Indo-European Vs Afro-Asiatic) and in terms of facial features, body type and whatnot the difference may as well be comparable to Europeans Vs. East Asians.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Well, you are correct. Was hyperbole but it might as well be true. Most of our SSA side hasn't shared much ancestry with West-Africans for arguably over 15-20 thousand years and their European side (talking about Aframs) hasn't shared anything much with our ancient MENA side since the Mesolithic or Neolithic at the most recent. Our genetic distances are very high, we speak within totally different language families and as did our ancestors (Niger-Congo and Indo-European Vs Afro-Asiatic) and in terms of facial features, body type and whatnot the difference may as well be comparable to Europeans Vs. East Asians.
I thought my nilote blood :mjcry:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
So many people QT and replying saying he only wants to marry her for eating food and saying “all these other nigerian girls eating nigerian food but you don’t wanna marry them?”.

Are either woefully ignorant or just straight up retarded. He doesn’t wanna marry her because of the food, but because she’s pretty:yloezpe:, she could be doing literally anything and he’d still say the same thing! I swear if she wore nigerian clothes he’d still post her.

I’m sure most of them know that too. What’s worse is that I thought those were 3 random QTs @Destiny posted. But each one of them has tens of thousands of likes with thousands of bitter women.

Why do they care who he wants to marry? Why is it their problem his bar is set low? Is he their son? their brother? Do they wanna marry him? Just mind your own business ffs.

Trending

Latest posts