Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
This is peak Nigeria women beauty
douglas11-e1570902583464.jpeg

:browtf:

And 90% don't look closely as good as her

Last edited:
I can't imagine caring about what a random guy on Twitter likes. He didn't even mention her skin tone. I'm starting to believe that madows (both men and women) are more embarrassing than us on Twitter.

I can't imagine caring about what a random guy on Twitter likes. He didn't even mention her skin tone. I'm starting to believe that madows (both men and women) are more embarrassing than us on Twitter.

Trust me, their gender wars make ours look miskeeeeen:mjlol: I’ve seen AA women promote aborting black sons and only hooking up with non black men. Even the worst self hating Somalis wouldn’t do this

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It all started when this Nigerian dude tweeted about a half Nigerian girl.

And then Twitter descended on him.

The twitter mob came at him unprovoked. How did so many people get mad over this? 😂

Well, if u analyze his tweet deeply u will find lots of reason for triggering brown or dhuhul xaliimos like me. He is the exact type of pure adoon muscle that dark skin adoon women adore. But they get triggered when he confessed to marry her just like that. Something they want to hear from a piece of cake like this

1610844900823.png

The adoon women think he likes her because of her light skin, but really the Nigerian beef cake was touched by how this normal looking light skin delicate can partake or stomach Nigerian traditional disgusting food so un-destructed. (un-destructed as in her stomach intestines not destroyed) . I mean, the smell of their fufu food alone can kill a delicate soul like me, let alone insert it in my delicate mouth.. This girl is living upto her half Nigerian genes or roots. And he was super touched by it, i am sure he cried out of gratitude, almost incredulous or dumb founded at how she was in touch with his inner Congo slash Nigerian soul that is painful to others to see with naked eyes.

Last edited:
The one drop rule exists for bantus because they have super dominant features (especially compared to cadaans) Can’t say the same for us, as most half somali half cadaans either look Mediterranean or straight up white so they stand tf out :manny:
Our genes are unique in that way, no imposter will hide inside of us😅

It all started when this Nigerian dude tweeted about a half Nigerian girl.

And then Twitter descended on him.

The twitter mob came at him unprovoked. How did so many people get mad over this? 😂
They're overreacting 💯 isnt he allowed to have a preferenser? Its not like he called he better than all the black females from Nigeria or sum😅

Loool i read some of the comments damn i didnt even knew they hated lightskin black people this much😅 If i were friends with this people i would watch my back💯 and i would advice the same for you "kumbaya we are ONE somalis" the same in dealing with this people.

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
Well, if u analyze his tweet deeply u will find lots of reason for triggering brown or dhuhul xaliimos like me. He is the exact type of pure adoon muscle that dark skin adoon women adore. But they get triggered when he confessed to marry her just like that. Something they want to hear from a piece of cake like this

View attachment 166433

The adoon women think he likes her because of her light skin, but really the Nigerian beef cake was touched by how this normal looking light skin delicate can partake or stomach Nigerian traditional disgusting food so un-destructed. (un-destructed as in her stomach intestines not destroyed) . I mean, the smell of their fufu food alone can kill a delicate soul like me, let alone insert it in my delicate mouth.. This girl is living upto her half Nigerian genes or roots. And he was super touched by it, i am sure he cried out of gratitude, almost incredulous or dumb founded at how she was in touch with his inner Congo slash Nigerian soul that is painful to others to see with naked eyes.
Wallahi you’re the funniest person on this forum. And you’re lowkey philosophical :dead:

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
wlh I feel bad for AA, and West African Women. Considered ugly by almost everyone including their own men. Yikes.

Trending

Latest posts