Nigerian man makes innocent mistake on Twitter

I agree with twitter.

They see a light skin/non black woman and they lose composer.

Its embarrassing and lets be real, no other group does it.
Suggesting marriage (probably in a playful manner) isnt losing composure

I see people say stuff like that towards their own and no one bats an eye (and rightfully so) but these people would go nuts if its done towards someone else (even more ridiculous when you find out the girl is half nigerian herself trying out the foods of one half of their family)

its insecurity :manny:

reer

VIP
I agree with twitter.

They see a light skin/non black woman and they lose composer.

Its embarrassing and lets be real, no other group does it.
western media along with blacks class biracials as black madows. therefore its madow madow love no self hatred.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
hans-get-ze-flammenwerfer-57440924.png

Cartman

reformed
She give off similar vibrations to people such as Selena Gomez and Miranda Cosgrove, mixed with something that makes them look off white and not the luxury brand :hmm:

Middle easterners, East Asian and South Asians all worship whiteness too tho

Only the black guy isn't allowed

Those groups of people worship lightness and not necessary whiteness. Furthermore, they all primarily marry within their own ethnic groups (minus East Asian women).
Nor are they on social media vocally illustrating to the world their extreme low self esteem.

imagine having a bunch of half somali half cadaans and saying theyre full somalis afrikaan weeyaan 💀💀💀

The one drop rule exists for bantus because they have super dominant features (especially compared to cadaans) Can’t say the same for us, as most half somali half cadaans either look Mediterranean or straight up white so they stand tf out :manny:

Keo

VIP
The one drop rule exists for bantus because they have super dominant features (especially compared to cadaans) Can’t say the same for us, as most half somali half cadaans either look Mediterranean or straight up white so they stand tf out :manny:
That 1 drop rule is bs eitherway I'm glad Somalis don't believe in that

Keo

VIP
Geniuine question since I spent like an hour reading through that thread. Whats wrong with colourism? Whats wrong with finding light skin girls attractive? Why does that cause offence?
I thought it was only wrong when you put down darker skinned girls while praising lighter skinned but if you genuinely like light skin girls then I don't see that as a problem.

Those groups of people worship lightness and not necessary whiteness. Furthermore, they all primarily marry within their own ethnic groups (minus East Asian women).
Nor are they on social media vocally illustrating to the world their extreme low self esteem.
Same thing lol

They would marry out if they had that option, white people have to be receptive too, it takes two to tango.