Nigerian man makes innocent mistake on Twitter

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
It all started when this Nigerian dude tweeted about a half Nigerian girl.

And then Twitter descended on him.

The twitter mob came at him unprovoked. How did so many people get mad over this? 😂

That looks like a white women, hold on and I thought half somali half white always comes out looking white as hell but I guess that’s all of Africa nowadays.

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
To be fair, a lot of Africans bootyclap for lighter skin people. Look at this forum you’ve got a lot arab booty lickers. “Ana bin hashim” , “I am not black” “my arab master” :mjlol:

Uh why would I?
giphy.gif

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
I agree with twitter.

They see a light skin/non black woman and they lose composer.

Its embarrassing and lets be real, no other group does it.
lol why be so pressed. if dark skin girls hate it so much they can leave Blackistan & swirl or better yet ngaf about what some random nigga on twitter finds attractive. :drakekidding: :manny:

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
I agree with twitter.

They see a light skin/non black woman and they lose composer.

Its embarrassing and lets be real, no other group does it.
Yeah black men are for sure self hating, but these girls are pathetic too. They need to realize they can't bully someone into finding others attractive/unattractive.
How dare you. This only bothers women who like black men. And I am not one of them. :ufdup:

lol why be so pressed. if dark skin girls hate it so much they can leave Blackistan & swirl or better yet ngaf about what some random nigga on twitter finds attractive. :drakekidding: :manny:

Its literally the equivalent of me seeing an Arab looking guy eating Somali food and then declaring to the TL that I want to marry him just because he is eating Somali food.

:ayaanswag:

Its literally the equivalent of me seeing an Arab looking guy eating Somali food and then declaring to the TL that I want to marry him just because he is eating Somali food.

:ayaanswag:

Guarantee you if this scenario played out on twitter somali girls would be driving up that tweet like there was no tomorrow

Trending

Latest posts