Nigerian economist exposes the endless cycle of debt relief

Notice that none of these African "countries" produce a sustainable income from trade. Why do they all run to the IMF asking for loans that they will have to pay interest on when they could simply gather the money through taxation and balance out the budget deficit.

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
Yep like I was saying Failmaajo is going to leave us in a worse position than when he came. Take a huge loan for igu sawir , steal at least half, and he’ll be long gone after the public realizes what N&N has done

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
This is why I don't approve this whole debt relief fiasco, Farmaajo and Beyle are getting us into a hellhole we night not make it out, the interest rates will be very high and we honestly don't even need more loans, all we need is to dig oil and this is the way out of it misery, Farmaajo and his goons just want to pocket that money and leave everyone dry.

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
seriously what do these fools expect? Nothing in this world is for free somalia is heading to neo colonialism but you know what? fck em not my problem

Let President Cheeseman clear as much of his uncles as he can debt but dont let him add more debt.

Also FGS should not pay back any of Afweyne's debt he accumulated while attacking SSDF, SPM, and USC communities unless they love Afweyne for his stealing and oppressing the nation 1978-1991

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I like this thread, we should definitely learn from the mistakes of our african brothers who were in similar situation before. We should not borrow money that we cannot pay back, it's better to work hard and be poor, then to have shinny buildings and paved roads but heavily indebted in the process. :)

Lol the former taxi driving Somali politicians will take out more loans and embezzle the funds again.

Only solution is for a strong man to subdue these low IQ savages.

no body will listen to him. They'd rather listen to the same agencies that have destroyed countless economies. A nation as rich in resources aas Nigeria should have a booming economy , yet the IMF and World Bank will tell you that they are a "rising" ecomomy the same lies they spread about somalia to mask the fact that they're expertise has only led to poverty.

no body will listen to him. They'd rather listen to the same agencies that have destroyed countless economies. A nation as rich in resources aas Nigeria should have a booming economy , yet the IMF and World Bank will tell you that they are a "rising" ecomomy the same lies they spread about somalia to mask the fact that they're expertise has only led to poverty.
Hooyada iyo aabaha la janeeye :fittytousand:

Trending

Latest posts