Nigerian Christians are anti Muslim

They really are haha, they associate anything with muslim with the fulani nomads who they tend to hate with a passion(as most of west Africa apparently does).

I was shocked to find out that so many of them when they come to the west leave Islam.

Lost count of how many I’ve seen.

Princefan

80s fan
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've never come across a Nigerian Christian who wasn't anti Muslim and hated Somalis. They wanna be white so bad they shit on Jamaicans and African Americans knowing damn well if it wasn't for Jamaicans and African Americans they wouldn't have been able to live in or come to the USA and UK.

Isn’t because the elite and the power reside in Nigeria are in the Muslim elite, I didn’t know half of Nigeria was Muslim cuz in the west they are Christians. Imagine northern Nigerian Muslims control oil where it resides in the south where the Christians are

I've never come across a Nigerian Christian who wasn't anti Muslim and hated Somalis. They wanna be white so bad they shit on Jamaicans and African Americans knowing damn well if it wasn't for Jamaicans and African Americans they wouldn't have been able to live in or come to the USA and UK.
To be honest I couldn't care less about them irrelevant Madow Nigerians long with South Africans whose countries were created by the white man a long with following their former colonial slave master language and culture.

Trending