sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Kenyans look better than Nigerians.

This woman is a Kamba Bantu:

Tanya031214.jpg

Sarah-Hassan-1.jpg

sarah-hassan-legs-6.jpg
WOW shes breathaking even look better than some somali girls theres still some cushitic looking kenyans, burundian, tanzanians and rwandese but they will be extinct soon sadly due to bantu invasion and we Somalis could have a smiliar fate if we dont sort out our mass bantu population in the south. Btw did you know this girl is from Burundi
BelwUtWh74a

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
WOW shes breathaking even look better than some somali girls theres still some cushitic looking kenyans, burundian, tanzanians and rwandese but they will be extinct soon sadly due to bantu invasion and we Somalis could have a smiliar fate if we dont sort out our mass bantu population in the south. Btw did you know this girl is from Burundi
BelwUtWh74a

Sadly her children won't be carrying her beautiful phenotype since she married a Madow but I agree with you huuno, we got to rid of Bantus in Somalia by deporting all of them back to southeast Africa, inshallah.

VixR

Veritas
Intra Somali beef as well. Otherwise known as muh qabiil syndrome.
True, but it’s not scathing on the Twitter thread. It still seems polite, in a way. Like they’re nudging each other.

Somalis are more brutal, to others and each other, or is it just me?

West Africans should start claiming their descendants and stop slandering them. Do you know how many Nigerians insult African Americans? These people are literally their own that they sold off to white people and they hate them for not having a culture.
:gucciwhat:
Plus you should see how they deny Kenyans and other Bantus and hate being lumped together with them? Haven't they heard of the Bantu migration? These people are literally no different from West Africans and these Madow hate it when we rightfully lump them all together. You don't see Somalis get upset when they always group us in with Ethiopians or Eritreans. Even non-Africans can see the difference between Niger-Congo people and Cushites. West Africans on the other hand actually think there's a difference between a person from Ghana or Uganda.
:lolbron:
I can't blame them though, who wants to be grouped in with failures like the South African Zulu?
:siilaanyolaugh:

True, but it’s not scathing on the Twitter thread. It still seems polite, in a way. Like they’re nudging each other.

I dont know about that. Nigerians are like the french of africa. They are known for their arrogance and superiority complex. Somalis are harmless.....we just like to chat sh1t. Its never that deep

VixR

Veritas
I dont know about that. Nigerians are like the french of africa. They are known for their arrogance and superiority complex. Somalis are harmless.....we just like to chat sh1t. Its never that deep
I don’t believe that for a second :drakelaugh:

I don’t believe there’s an African country with a greater superiority complex than Somalis tbh.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Sadly her children won't be carrying her beautiful phenotype since she married a Madow but I agree with you huuno, we got to rid of Bantus in Somalia by deporting all of them back to southeast Africa, inshallah.
yh she's beautiful and have silky natural hair if she only married a somali but than again is the UK and the Madows over there would try their best to make her go against somali guys so they can have her all to herself. It's her loss at the end of the day since cushitic genes are recessive.

I don’t believe that for a second :drakelaugh:

I don’t believe there’s a country with a greater superiority complex than Somalis tbh.
Oh you are so wrong. We just loud and politically very incorrect. You ever been to paris? The french are horrible. Also maybe we see our own flaws more. But every west african i met dont have the best views of Nigerians.

No is not only you, i've noticed that too these guy's are just having a friendly roast, but with us there is nothing friendly it's pure animosity and dagaal

VixR

Veritas
Oh you are so wrong. We just loud and politically very incorrect. You ever been to paris? The french are horrible. Also maybe we see our own flaws more. But every west african i met dont have the best views of Nigerians.
Idk about French people. I meant Africans.

They just seem like they’re not going hard like Somalis do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts