Nigeria fight for oil

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is going to be us if the oldheads extract it and not the enlightened youth. We need to get our shit together before we end up like syria.

I feel sorry for the guy at the end tho, they are being exploited for peanuts by western nations who want to keep the country poor. The guy only wants to provide a better future for his children, at the end of the day he is like us a human striving for wealth.

Last edited:
This is going to be us if the oldheads extract it and not the enlightened youth. We need to get our shit together before we end up like syria.

I feel sorry for the guy at the end tho, they are being exploited for peanuts by western nations who want to keep the country poor. The guy only wants to provide a better future for his children, at the end of the day he is like us a human striving for wealth.

illegal refineries are lucrative for corrupt politicians looking for extra cash. i can easily see it being much worse back home.

I just hope somalias resources arent exploited any time soon as we dont have the experience or the people who know how to deal with such companies. Plus all leaders seem to be currupt to the core so oil companies would be very happy with them. Let em still fish for now.

wars

Inhermouth

“We” as in you and your qabiil? f*ck outta here.

I just hope somalias resources arent exploited any time soon as we dont have the experience or the people who know how to deal with such companies. Plus all leaders seem to be currupt to the core so oil companies would be very happy with them. Let em still fish for now.

you would be surprised, majority of the high skilled/experience workers in abu dhabi are somalis in the oil and gas field.

the problem is they are a dying breed, and if we don't pull our shit together will raise a generation that'll even congo will exploit.

“We” as in you and your qabiil? f*ck outta here.
The whole me and my qabil thing is what is holding us back and lead to the civil war of doom which killed off any chances of us developing at a steady pace like south korea did. It's not about qabil, it's about the next generation, you and i taking the reigns over from corrupt elders and politicians who are clearly happy with average results.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts