Nicki Minaj Pulls Race Card After Being Called Out Over Vaccine Tweets

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
To be fair to Nicki, that lady played the race card first.

Everyone on this forum knows that I'm pro-vaccine but this lady used the "harming our community" card on Nicki, which is essentially a more polite version of "you holding back Black people".

As much as I disagree with what Nicki said, she had every right to bring race into it after that lady accused her of harming the Black community on an all-white panel.

Xoxoxo

VIP
To be fair to Nicki, that lady played the race card first.

Everyone on this forum knows that I'm pro-vaccine but this lady used the "harming our community" card on Nicki, which is essentially a more polite version of "you holding back Black people".

As much as I disagree with what Nicki said, she had every right to bring race into it after that lady accused her of harming the Black community on an all-white panel.
Idk man. She is acting this crazy because she can’t bring that trash husband with her along or dump her child with him because he’s a sex offender.

also she’s in court

Idk man. She is acting this crazy because she can’t bring that trash husband with her along or dump her child with him because he’s a sex offender.

also she’s in court
Yeah the Covid thing is her hiding the fact her husband is not allowed there

Xoxoxo

VIP
Yeah the Covid thing is her hiding the fact her husband is not allowed there
I used to respect her but she’s just vile and an ugly person inside out. I’m actually questioning the accusations that were thrown at her a few years back where a lot of celebrities put their backs on her and exposed her for being petty, ungrateful and a jealous person. She apparently doesn’t like alot of female celebrities (especially rappers) because she sees them as competition.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Nicki has always been a hypocrite but that woman was doing too much. Not every little thing is about race.

I used to respect her but she’s just vile and an ugly person inside out. I’m actually questioning the accusations that were thrown at her a few years back where a lot of celebrities put their backs on her and exposed her for being petty, ungrateful and a jealous person. She apparently doesn’t like alot of female celebrities (especially rappers) because she sees them as competition.
She always been trash and always came across as angry and mean
Person

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP

also she’s in court

Personally, I don’t care much for Nicki Minaj.

I don’t even agree with her regarding her Covid views.

But I don’t think she played the race card first.

also she’s in court
Probably both but she should just disappear for a while. She seems to not understand not making noise makes sense.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Nicki Minaaj joining anti vax team my respect for her went up big time :rejoice: