Nicki minaj cousin catches std nicki blames vaccine

Xoxoxo

VIP
Nicki is lying lmao.

She brings her stupid sex offender husband everywhere but the location is near children facilities, she didn’t attend the VMAS because there was a Chuck e cheese nearby.

she can’t dump her child with her husband either

Nicki is getting attacked for being "anti vax" when she never said she wasn't getting the vaccine and never told anyone else not to get it. All she said is that she needed to do her OWN research and all these ppl are coming for her. So scary how much people get mad when you have your own opinion

Glad she hasn't backed down to those weird cadaans trying to force vaccines on people :salute:

Nicki is getting attacked for being "anti vax" when she never said she wasn't getting the vaccine and never told anyone else not to get it. All she said is that she needed to do her OWN research and all these ppl are coming for her. So scary how much people get mad when you have your own opinion

Glad she hasn't backed down to those weird cadaans trying to force vaccines on people :salute:
Her own research? What research is that dummy gonna do on a vaccine that been out for a year. She blamed her cousins std for the vaccine

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Nicki is anti vaxx like me? She so woke and intelligent, I am offically a barb.

nicki GIF

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
A swollen testicle??? Isn't that Gonorrhea? The mother of STD???

Niccki is like many africans and madhoow-- they would have HIV but say it is liver cancer

Trending