Nice to see London supporting diversity right now. Never thought I'd see the day this happens. LGBTQ x Muslim unity

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ #DefundUN
Staff Member
Lgbt and Muslims are political allies in the west and have been for decades.

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
Johnny, I'm on to you. I saw this thread earlier............
Screenshot 2023-02-04 11.32.28 PM.png

Stop being an instigator waryaa, it's clear as day. Your messing with them on purpose.
Pj Washington Sport GIF by Charlotte Hornets

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Johnny, I'm on to you. I saw this thread earlier............
View attachment 252413

Stop being an instigator waryaa, it's clear as day. Your messing with them on purpose.
Pj Washington Sport GIF by Charlotte Hornets
That thread was more of a general discussion of why someone who identifies as being a member of the lgbtq community would want to choose Islam instead of the other religions which are more progressive.

Islam is the most conservative religion and it makes no sense for someone that's apart of the lgbtq community to join it.

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
That thread was more of a general discussion of why someone who identifies as being a member of the lgbtq community would want to choose Islam instead of the other religions which are more progressive.

Islam is the most conservative religion and it makes no sense for someone that's apart of the lgbtq community to join it.
Oh, my apologies.

Awkward Red-Faced GIF by moodman

I thought you were trolling, which I didn't really mind. And meant it in a more affectionate scolding way since we have a bit of a rapport built.

Trending

Latest posts