Nice guys come check this out

The children will grow up and later learn that the reason why their parents was divorced was because their mother was a selfish person.

Michael Jordan Lol GIF

The question we have to ask nice guys is, are you going to change who you are as a person in an attempt to attract a partner, and play this charade throughout your whole natural life? Assuming that you go into a relationship expecting that it will be maintained indefinitely. This would exhaust someone mentally no matter who it is, and so the question arises, is it worth it? Being a man without behavioural blemishes and riddled with predictable behaviour is unattractive, we've always known this

The question we have to ask nice guys is, are you going to change who you are as a person in an attempt to attract a partner, and play this charade throughout your whole natural life? Assuming that you go into a relationship expecting that it will be maintained indefinitely. This would exhaust someone mentally no matter who it is, and so the question arises, is it worth it? Being a man without behavioural blemishes and riddled with predictable behaviour is unattractive, we've always known this
No they shouldn't change. If they change who they are and become a worse version of themselves for a woman then they were never really a good guy. The whole aspect of being a normal good person is that you feel good. No negative emotion just straight up good feelings.

No they shouldn't change. If they change who they are and become a worse version of themselves for a woman then they were never really a good guy. The whole aspect of being a normal good person is that you feel good. No negative emotion just straight up good feelings.
I agree fully, going down the whole red pill route will make you deranged and excessively dissatisfied in the long run 👍

Daydreamer

teetering in-between realities
Not sure I'd have to check that.

The divorce thing on its own ain't exactly bad there are valid reasons but there are also cases like this and a lot of them
yeah definately this is the most petty thing ever why tf would she downgrade like that and ruin a perfect marriage. I'm glad im somali at least our girls arent like this certain type

yeah but arent women also the ones that are most likely the ones who try to save the marriage

Not at all, they only fight for the men they want, who are usually men with options who don’t tolerate disrespect. Or the toxic type that got her hooked on the never ending drama, kinda like real life soap opera….. where she wants the next episode instead of a season finally.

I agree fully, going down the whole red pill route will make you deranged and excessively dissatisfied in the long run 👍
it depends on who you are and your intentions, but the red pill has the knowledge one needs to properly handle a woman’s nature. Instead of walking in blind with the hopes of success.

you learn how to drive, how to walk, how to ride a bike, but women who are much more complex can be understood on the fly.

that being said there is such a thing as red pill rage, that’s where a lot of emotional losers get stuck. Which makes them detest women for being different, from what they imagine them to be in their boyish fantasies.
Women love nice guys. True nice guys.

As ATM’s. :wtf:

only low iq generalise whole group bc of one incident

This is not a one of incident we all witness it in our lives almost daily.

Anyway here is the real issue behind the problem being partially explained, this is what Kaka and all other nice guys fail to provide women.

Last edited:

NomadicWarlord

THROW YO 〽️s UP‼️ #MJBLOCK 🇸🇱🇸🇱🇸🇱
They wasnt cappin when they said that 70% of divorces are initiated by females :sass2:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
believe me you dear Sophie nothing happens suddenly, there are always signs if one knows what to look for like… absent mindedness, lack of passion, loss of intimacy and distancing.

But this post of yours addresses men so what gives?
It can be either gender who is abandoned by a spouse. However, the post indicates it is mostly intiated by men who are often conventionally successful. Bear in mind only 3-5% of American men leave their wife for another woman.

I find lining someone else up and monkey barring to the next in synchronity to be narc moves.

It can be either gender who is abandoned by a spouse. However, the post indicates it is mostly intiated by men who are often conventionally successful. Bear in mind only 3-5% of American men leave their wife for another woman.

I find lining someone else up and monkey barring to the next in synchronity to be narc moves.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.