Neymar will win the balon dor

Will come back to this post next year October when Neymars won the World Cup champions league and balon dor

His career went down after leaving Barcelona. I don’t blame him, he was being in messi shadow for too long.
He’s won 12 trophies since he’s left barca I think he’s been a great player for psg. But Yh he had to leave no matter how good he was at Barca he was always going to be Messis shadow

His career went down after leaving Barcelona. I don’t blame him, he was being in messi shadow for too long.
He became better after leaving barca actually

He had to leave no person of his quality is going to stay as second fiddle to anyone unless you're a full blown simp beta man which Benzema is BTW Gareth bale wanted to leave but was forced in by Madrid, Neymar made the right choice, Suarez had his golden boot and shined at Liverpool atleast but neymar at Barca had zero identity

He become a bigger marketable player at PSG which is what his family wanted

Next season will be interesting since it will be the world cup first and then the club performances normally its the opposite so normally world cup has more weight, but recency bias might favour club performance

Trending