Are Somali bantu really just an innocent minority?

We keep hearing Somali bantu are an oppressed minority, but these people are deep within al shabab ranks. From Puntland to southern Somalia they are assassinating government officials and also conducting suicide bombings..

So how innocent are they in reality? Are we having an enemy within? We seriously need to address this issue.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Demonic smile to the end, can't believe this khaniis was actually a Teacher in Xamar while killing all these people.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I like how u automatically classed him as Bantu cuz if his nose broπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
It's not only the nose but look at his head shape, it look bantu. We real Somalis have bigger forehead.. You can clearly see the difference.. But anyway while you are trying to label me racist these fucking minorities are killing people and working day and night to destabilize Somalia as a whole.. Are you gonna address these issues or focus on me?

It's not only the nose but look at his head shape, it look bantu. We real Somalis have bigger forehead.. You can clearly see the difference.. But anyway while you are trying to label me racist these fucking minorities are killing people and working day and night to destabilize Somalia as a whole.. Are you gonna address these issues or focus on me?
I’m not labeling u anything wtf:what:

I was joking
giphy.gif

GemState

36/21
VIP
Look, Bantus are not this innocent model minority, and it's true they do make up a lot of Al-Shabaab's footsoldiers. But, they do have a lot of crimes committed against them by ethnic Somalis and do get treated poorly which is why a lot of them join Shabaab in the first place.

At the end of the day, they are no more innocent or evil than the average ethnic Somali.

Look, Bantus are not this innocent model minority, and it's true they do make up a lot of Al-Shabaab's footsoldiers. But, they do have a lot of crimes committed against them by ethnic Somalis and do get treated poorly which is why a lot of them join Shabaab in the first place.

At the end of the day, they are no more innocent or evil than the average ethnic Somali.
Ok I acknowledge they get treated bad by ethnic Somalis but this is no excuse to become a terrorist and bomb innocent civilians at cafΓ©s, restaurants and hotels.