Are Somali bantu really just an innocent minority?

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte πŸ’ͺπŸΎπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
I watched that little documentary before they killed him and he looked so damn proud about killing all those people. That's straight up serial killer behavior. No remorse for his innocent victims.

Bantus are creepy asf, I dont trust them one bit. We need to start that relocation program ASAP. Its time to ship these JareeΕ•s back home.

Last edited:
That guy is pure somali though and doesnt classify himself bantu
Southern Somalis truly are mixed lol

I really doubt that man is ethnic Somali, I bet he's Biimaal Bantu.
I heard that Biyomaal owned Bantus and that's why Bantus in their area call themselves " Biimaal".

It's the same as bantus who live with D&M and claim that clan.

There was a Biyomaal user on this forum, not sure who it is, maybe @Awbarkhadle ?

I guess they keep getting recruited because Alshabab is strong in areas where they live and they're seen as more reliable than lamgoodles who appear as more loyal to their clan. Btw this guy doesnt really look Bantu.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Look, Bantus are not this innocent model minority, and it's true they do make up a lot of Al-Shabaab's footsoldiers. But, they do have a lot of crimes committed against them by ethnic Somalis and do get treated poorly which is why a lot of them join Shabaab in the first place.

At the end of the day, they are no more innocent or evil than the average ethnic Somali.

Look buddy you are clearly Bantu sympathizer, we didn't go to their Tanzanian country and joined the terrorist organization over there, they were offered a safely repatriation to their ancestorial country but they choose to squat on our hinterland and on top of that harm ethnic Somalis, they are in the wrong here.

#SendTheSomaliBantusBack

Trending