Next step for trans people now

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Personally i view transwomen as being women boowe menstruators like @Knowles doesn't like that cause transwomen are now given the same rights and privileges of menstruators

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I suffer from physical chronic diseases it's nothing to be shameful abt. U need to seek psychiatrist transgenderism is mental illness no shame
If you were in the united kingdom or Australia or Canada you would be arrested for being transphobic by law transwomen are regarded as women.

At least, his family and friends would respect his decision as it revolves with his own life and how about ours? supporting a war with another clan. Call me Ms

How dare you call they him when they clearly requested to be called they? Its moment like this your intolerant side comes out.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@riyaale feminists menstruators say theres no difference between men and women and that men and women are equal boowe i agree thats why i want transwomen to use the same toilet as the menstruators kkk

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
It won't be for long when people realise the Zionist propaganda they will put an end to it
Whats running a mock is these feminist menstruators who back the current system cause the cabal has placed menstruators as the head of the household now tell me how many kids are growing up without a father in the home due to these feminist menstruators

These women have made their bed now let them lie in it with transwomen kkk

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Men and women are not equal that's nonsense
I know, but in this modern western gynocentric system men and menstruators are viewed as being equal.

How many kids lives did these menstruators ruin by keeping the kids from their fathers?

My enemy is not transwomen its feminist menstruators who are backed by the modern dajjalic system.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
The devil Baphomet is transgender thats why this satanic beast system wants everyone to turn into opposite gender

Yup, it's all apart of the depopulation propaganda and destroying the nuclear family.

I predict in 5yrs the U.S. will be uninhabitable for the traditional man/women. It's almost time to get outta dodge

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Soo much bull, if I ever see him calling him a dude.

You're born either male or female
You either have a d-ick or a vagina

Last edited:
This is going to mess up the English language big time. Imagine the original sentence of "He is from Minneapolis" would become "They is from Minneapolis". Even southern AAs and Jamaicans don't speak in such broken English.

VixR

Veritas
I had a trans pt the other night. Turned into the goddamn hulk and called me a fuxkkng c*nt bc I called her (male to female) “buddy”, bc apparently that has too much of a male connotation. This person pretty much doubled as a psych pt though.

I had a trans pt the other night. Turned into the goddamn hulk and called me a fuxkkng c*nt bc I called her (male to female) “buddy”, bc apparently that has too much of a male connotation. This person pretty much doubled as a psych pt though.

Looooool:dead: im sorry i really shouldnt laugh but buddy is a male word. I never hear girls say to each other thanks buddy for example. You should have said calm down bro. This is why I couldnt work in hospital. I would have said who you calling cvnt you freak.

Trending

Latest posts