Next step for trans people now

Sam Smith has asked fans to use the pronouns "they/them", not "he/him", after coming out as non-binary.

The pop star wrote on Instagram : "After a lifetime of being at war with my gender I've decided to embrace myself for who I am, inside and out."

The singer added: "I've been very nervous about announcing this because I care too much about what people think."

Six months ago, Smith said they did not feel male or female, but "I flow somewhere in between".

On Friday, the 27-year-old said they had been "surrounded by people that support me in this decision".

They wrote: "I understand there will be many mistakes and mis-gendering but all I ask is you please please try. I hope you can see me like I see myself now. Thank you."

The singer went on to say: "I am at no stage just yet to eloquently speak at length about what it means to be non binary but I can't wait for the day that I am. So for now I just want to be VISIBLE and open."

At last week's GQ Men of the Year Awards, Smith walked the red carpet wearing high heels, posting : "I'd never ever ever be able to be myself like this in front of the industry or anyone."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/entertainment-arts-49688123

Mental illness is sad. These people need help

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
I never remember hearing this non binary crap before 2017. Walle these people need help. At my arts school a lot of people go by "they/them" but I honest to Allah don't give a shit and call them by what's between their legs. :draketf:

People are afraid of getting help because everything ridiculous is associated with mental illness.this is not mental illness its things people do when they have every thing they need then they create problems in somali we call it qooq/kibir.

People are afraid of getting help because everything ridiculous is associated with mental illness.this is not mental illness its things people do when they have every thing they need then they create problems in somali we call it qooq/kibir.
Or camal la aan. I think some of them are clout chasers as well and this guy want to say he invented something.

At least, his family and friends would respect his decision as it revolves with his own life and how about ours? supporting a war with another clan. Call me Ms

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
The devil Baphomet is transgender thats why this satanic beast system wants everyone to turn into opposite gender

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
They is very brave. Hopefully in Somalia there will be one day where men and women can go by the pronouns they prefer.
I know my friend @Cognitivedissonance is fighting for their right to do so too
Some of the most respectable and most successful women in this western modern gynocentric feminist socities are transwomen abaayo macaan whatever a menstruator can do a transwoman can do it better:chrisfreshhah::russ::lolbron:

Trending