Next president of the US

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Is going to be this woman: Kamala Harris

Checks out all the identity politics criteria and a logical follow up to Obama.

Trump's presidency will be the last gasp of White America. I predict she will 'do a Merkel' and open the flood gates to make up for Trump's efforts to delay white genocide.

gaPfFAs.gif

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Only if Bernie Sanders dies by 2020. The guy has a 60% approval rating and 80% among dems. The whites that put Trump in will gravitate toward his economic message and he already had everyone else.

Apollo

VIP
Only if Bernie Sanders dies by 2020. The guy has a 60% approval rating and 80% among dems. The whites that put Trump in will gravitate toward his economic message and he already had everyone else.

Too old and he lost to Hillary Clinton while this woman has a lot less baggage.

Black + Female, the establishment will use her as a marketing tool for America.

Last edited:

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Too old and he lost from Hillary Clinton while this woman has a lot less baggage.

Black + Female, the establishment will use her as a marketing tool for America to make up for the image damage Trump caused.
Not really. They tried the identity politics message with Hillary and people HATED it. I doubt they'd love it when a black woman is at the fore.

The problem with a female candidate is that many males will not vote for her. Best bet for Dems is a black guy. Anyone except Cory Booker because he strikes me as a phony.

Apollo

VIP
The problem with a female candidate is that many males will not vote for her. Best bet for Dems is a black guy. Anyone except Cory Booker because he strikes me as a phony.

After a 'retard president' like Bush or Trump it will be easier for a 'politically correct president' to win, IMO.

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
Trump the greatest president, every country wish it had a president like him.:mjhaps::rejoice:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts