Next level corruption alleged $4.3 million fund from EU mismanaged

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
The EU's ambassador to Somalia that played a significant role in the construction of this airport and runway had no issues with it and was quite delighted. Unless the actual resources list, security costs, salaries, materials and so on is shared there is no way to guarantee the actual cost of this operation.

Why do you lie? there is no runway. They simply used a road roller on a piece of land and built a little hut.

N&N know that there is no accountability from Koonfur Galbeed as it is a barely functioning state, they simply took all of the money, and Kheyre showed up for igu sawir.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
FB_IMG_1583903713712.jpg

This is why I want Puntland to become a independent country

Independent kulahaa LOL. Somaliland ayaa 30 sano noqonweysay maxaad kaga duwantahay ? Jidka Qardo iyo Garowe ayaan shalay yaa rabbi ku soo marney markaas ayaad Baraawe ka hadlin. At least SFG are doing something to improve life of people who lives in Barawe. But Puntland there is no development, same roads same ports same shit since 1998.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Independent kulahaa LOL. Somaliland ayaa 30 sano noqonweysay maxaad kaga duwantahay ? Jidka Qardo iyo Garowe ayaan shalay yaa rabbi ku soo marney markaas ayaad Baraawe ka hadlin. At least SFG are doing something to improve life of people who lives in Barawe. But Puntland there is no development, same roads same ports same shit since 1998.
You have to be the laziest sheegaato on this site. Everything from your name to your posts is lacking in effort.

You have to be the laziest sheegaato on this site. Everything from your name to your posts is lacking in effort.

Runi rag kama nixiso sxb. Sheegato kulahaa jidadka iney wadada burbursanyihiin miyaa been ah ma inaan wax horumar kajirin wadankii ayaa been ah. Xiligii indaha wax walba laga qarsanlahaa wey dhamaatey sxb. Puntland malahan xitaa 1 isbitaal oo dadka wax u qabankara hadey dhibaato dhacdo waa Xamar iyo Hargeysa ha loo cararo.

Dadkiina beenta iska daadhicinya ayaa wadanka waalaya.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Runi rag kama nixiso sxb. Sheegato kulahaa jidadka iney wadada burbursanyihiin miyaa been ah ma inaan wax horumar kajirin wadankii ayaa been ah. Xiligii indaha wax walba laga qarsanlahaa wey dhamaatey sxb. Puntland malahan xitaa 1 isbitaal oo dadka wax u qabankara hadey dhibaato dhacdo waa Xamar iyo Hargeysa ha loo cararo.

Dadkiina beenta iska daadhicinya ayaa wadanka waalaya.
Puntland is easily the most developed region in the country. No where else will you find 3 international airports, 2 seaports, best-in-country education, constant road construction/renewal and absolutely zero internal discord. You would know this if you were actually from there.

The only thing Mogadishu has going for it is the Turkish hospital. I don't know why you mentioned Hargeisa though. Patients have to bring in their own doctors and medicine if they want treatment. No one from Puntland goes there.

Puntland is easily the most developed region in the country. No where else will you find 3 international airports, 2 seaports, best-in-country education, constant road construction/renewal and absolutely zero internal discord. You would know this if you were actually from there.

The only thing Mogadishu has going for it is the Turkish hospital. I don't know why you mentioned Hargeisa though. Patients have to bring in their own doctors and medicine if they want treatment. No one from Puntland goes there.

Beenta bal ila fiiriya LOL. 3 international airports are u kidding me ? Tell me how many airlines fly from this "international"airports. To me it seems not so many. Most flights here in Garowe are just domestic flights to other parts of Somalia and mostly to Mogadishu.

U say 2 seaport. Bosaso port is old very old and little. Taxes are soo high there that most of businessmans and women use Berbera port. Second one is Garacad i think. And i can tell u straight it is not gonna work. The only one who use that is Mudugs businessmans no one else and Hawiyes businessman will not use that.

Schools are just as good as other parts of country. But univiersities sucks here and u have to pay and everyone knows that. Many student go to Borama who has maybe best university, others go to the Hargeisa and Mogadishu. If student have money and connections he can go to Turkey or other countries. But unis here sucks.

There is no major road constructions in Puntland if u mean 0,5-1 km roads inside of major cities then maybe. But usually this roads dont stand long they build and after 6 months roads are again same shape.

People go to Hargeysa because there is private hospitals who are very decent. And if u are in Hargeysa and u need to go Turkey u dont have to go to Mogadishu because there is turkish consulate. Just take it papers from hospital and go to consulate.

But u know all of this if u are REALLY from Puntland. Or u just like to lie how great and magnificent Puntland is when reality is different very different and people are not happy here. Not at all.

Farm

VIP
Why have so many shameless sheegatos that are too ashamed to claim their real lineage multiplying like cockroaches recently?

Last edited:
Definitely corruption going on there no way that money was spent. Corruption is a crippling disease that needs to be rooted out. The AIDS that is all these leeching NGOs feeding off the suffering of the poor needs to be dealt with for that matter.

The EU's ambassador to Somalia that played a significant role in the construction of this airport and runway had no issues with it and was quite delighted. Unless the actual resources list, security costs, salaries, materials and so on is shared there is no way to guarantee the actual cost of this operation.
Wallahi you're stupid even the Amb admitted himself the cost is correct? it's the freaking opening nothing more will happen you troll

I only report real news unlike you unhinged losers now everyone can see for themselves

SlimFarax

Sheegatoslayer
You know why it’s hard to legitimately criticize the government? I think it’s because there’s a sea of fake news with every drop of truth, Unfortunately there are many members here who only report negative reports even when the accomplishment is very positive. However if this is true and not one of the many many false accusations, the people responsible have to be held accountable. I urge our president and prime minister to immediately investigate this matter. We need answers :)

I heard ur tuug adeers got some of the loot. No wonder your always smiling :pachah1:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Why have so many shameless sheegatos that are too ashamed to claim their real lineage multiplying like cockroaches recently?

Old school shegatos used to be slick and blended in well. You'd have to catch them slipping rarely.

These days tho, :faysalwtf:

:damn: And why are they only claiming us?
It's a coordinated effort by the IDPs from Gedonet. Gedo has been having regular blackouts lately so Gedonet is only able to stay online for a few hours each day. They want to make SSpot their new home but are afraid of facing discrimination from higher clans.

Trending

Latest posts