Next James Bond character is a black woman

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
To summarize the article, the old Bond of Scottish ancestry is retired and the new 007 is called in by M to come back because of ‘global’ threat.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...n-black-shes-James-Bond-hand-number-over.html

16012428-0-image-m-28_1563058335845.jpg

:mjlol::drakelaugh:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Why is Hollywood pushing us onto ugly, manly looking black women?

Where are the Kerry Washingtons? Beyonces? Meagan Goods? Halle berry? Why are they always casting these fugly, Tyrone looking women. Black women don't all look like that. It's a shame. I remember when hollywood tried to push Lupita uglass Nyo'ngo and actually named her the most beautiful woman, I laughed for months. Smh, Cadaans have an agenda.

Where are the Kerry Washingtons? Beyonces? Meagan Goods? Halle berry? Why are they always casting these fugly, Tyrone looking women. Black women don't all look like that. It's a shame. I remember when hollywood tried to push Lupita uglass Nyo'ngo and actually named her the most beautiful woman, I laughed for months. Smh, Cadaans have an agenda.
Yes to disrespect minorities while laughing to the bank and private

To be fair, Lupita ain't ugly. She's not my type, but she has a nice smile and lips.

Gotta agree lol, even their "models" are a bunch of bald headed women. Its not a good look.

southside

Hiiraan
so you prefer to see women with mixed ancestry rather than fully black women? lupita is a very beautiful woman mashallah fully black african women are stunning

VixR

Veritas

:drakelaugh:

Nah, Beyoncé/Halle Berry types are overrepresented in Black female roles. They’re barely Black.

It’s more realistic and appropriate to cast actually Black females for roles where they’re looking for Black women.
Why not make a new franchise. Agent Bond is a man not a woman. Imagine in the Beyoncé biopic played by a guy lol.
This, I agree with.

But the reason they’re able to do it is bc it’s already been portrayed the way it was meant to. They’re piggybacking off the success of the franchise. It happens a lot. Hollywood is just recycling what it already found successful for another yield. That way it’s a practically guaranteed sucesss.

:drakelaugh:

Nah, Beyoncé/Halle Berry types are overrepresented in Black female roles. They’re barely Black.

It’s more realistic and appropriate to cast actually Black females for roles where they’re looking for Black women.

This, I agree with.

But the reason they’re able to do it is bc it’s already been portrayed the way it was meant to. They’re piggybacking off the success of the franchise. It happens a lot. Hollywood is just recycling what it already found successful for another yield. That way it’s a practically guaranteed sucesss.
Exactly and the people that hate it will still watch it. “Omg this is bad but imma still watch it”. I don’t find Amy Schumer funny her special are the last thing I’m going to see. But I do like her attitude of being herself.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

U think Lupita is ugly? Wow, u r so dull and archaic. Her smile? Her glistening black smooth skin? Her petite round feminine face? If she wasn't a low key lesbian, she would have been even prettier