next generation Somali diaspora will be 20% biracial! Look at this Cambodian + Somali

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is me or does she look like this woman
Jocelyn-Wildenstein-Cat-Woman-Plastic-Surgery-lip-injections-Before-and-After-Photos-Worst-Plastic-Surgery-photos-9.jpg
:lol:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Lmao why is it always the fob girls. Right away i can hear her fake english forcing accent. Im not gona lie if yu told me shes cambodian id believe you. She has those cambodian/viet nose. As well she choose the lowest todem pole asians a cambodian? Wtf lmao their not even asian. There blasian cuz they got black features
Chill out bro, you sound really hurt and it is causing you see things. She has a completely normal accent lol. She is still your muslim sister so dont insult her either.

Chill out bro, you sound really hurt and it is causing you see things. She has a completely normal accent lol. She is still your muslim sister so dont insult her either.
Your right i just finished watching the vlog. Amazing family. Mashallah theyre raising their family on the deen. I retract all my statements. I feel ashamed

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Somali women will marry martians if we make contact

:dead:

Mashallah ayylmao al-martianawi has converted, it doesn't matter if he's not carbon based as long as he's Muslim

:dead:

Contrary to popular belief, most half Somalis(With Cadaan) turn out to be unattractive and look like Gulf Arabs. A lot of future mental issue with these children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts