NEWS ALERT! Attack on Bashar El-Chemical-User imminent, before the end of the weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
He would have already gotten it anyway.

Sunnis are cheering Trump today. They want him gone because he's Alawite Shia

Didn't assad give away his arsenal of chemical weapons. Why would he risk it while wininng territories back from rebels . it is dumb move and it gives a motive for other countries to interfere in an already volatile country . doesn't make sense .

Just because I want Assad gone doesn't mean I don't want the Shia to defeat you. I am still on their side. I will always be on their side. Assad is one man.

Supporting Shias doesn't = Supporting Assad. Thats like saying you have to support Obama because he's Black. That's ridiculous. Many Shias hate Assad. They say he pampered Sunnis. He's even married to a Sunni. He was the equivalent of an Uncle Tom or an Somali Ethiopian spy

I want Shias to defeat you in Yemen, Bahrain, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Syria and every place that they have the misfortune of being around Sunnis.

Dangerous times we're living in. Political tensions are too high, I see another World War breaking out if this keeps escalating.

crazy he did this without any consultation/ approval from Congress and UN. look at his past tweets too- before he was strongly against bombing Syria/anything Syria related. I'm not sure how to embed tweets but ill try later in sha Allah

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending