Newly announced religious group members arrested by Somaliland's Police

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Good job. This is a proto terrorist group that must be nipped in the bud. Anyone arrested in this sweep should not be allowed to ever teach in any school ever.

Good.

These nutjobs would love to influence government policies and brainwash kids at Dugsi but will cry foul when the govt tries to limit foreign Islamist groups and ideologies.

Somaliland should try to standardise private madrassas especially ones that are operated by foreigners/diaspora Landers.

Morocco seems to be doing the right thing:

In this context, Morocco's government has not only paid attention to the rise of independent preachers but it has been proactive in curbing their influence by controlling their production of fatwas and limiting their access and control of mosques. To counter extremist messages, the government also supervises the training of moderate scholars and preachers. As a result, Morocco enjoys relative political stability.

https://divinity.uchicago.edu/sightings/moroccos-program-securing-religious-toleration-model-region

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Is it a religious group or a terrorist group?

Decide for yourself

Why is there a need for a religious group when Somaliland is a Muslim country? They're a terrorist group in the making, we (Somaliland) know how to deal with these wahabi preachers! I hope they never see the light of day. :rejoice:

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
Decide for yourself

Why is there a need for a religious group when Somaliland is a Muslim country? They're a terrorist group in the making, we (Somaliland) know how to deal with these wahabi preachers! I hope they never see the light of day. :rejoice:
I'll never trust a Somali with red hair or beard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending