New xalimo artist in the uk (are xalimos apart of the ghetto culture as much as faraxs?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
I support her in her endeavors

Go get that schmoney

giphy.gif

The music isn't all good but she'll improve with time i'm sure

It's better than faarahs serving time in jail for their wannabe gangster actions :sass2:

Alot of somali girls are in jail for being set up chicks for madows :sass2:

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Why tf would you even support this at all. How is she Somali?? Where are her parents?? What Somali parent would accept it for their daughter to act/dress like this?? So many questions.

If she is Somali Illaahay haa haadiyo. Ameen. This bs hurts my heart :deadrose:

Why tf would you even support this at all. How is she Somali?? Where are her parents?? What Somali parent would accept it for their daughter to act/dress like this?? So many questions.

If she is Somali Illaahay haa haadiyo. Ameen. This bs hurts my heart :deadrose:

the west has been at war with islam since time it will only get worse

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
kkkkkk
Lakin that looks like what an old man would listen to.
Hayye!
Nin iska dhuq aa tahay no’o
Adeer macaan hadu illahay ku roon yahay bidaar iyo calool kuusan ciyaar ciyaar ma iga soo bixi oday ba ahay laakinse I can still get young girls pregnant ee iga cabso my soul is older than sayiidka Iyo siad barre la isku dhareey

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Laakinse I got a good heart age ain’t nothing but a number sweery weli young man ba ahay at heart I can still run and be romantic and take you to the cinema ma garatey

Adeer macaan hadu illahay ku roon yahay bidaar iyo calool kuusan ciyaar ciyaar ma iga soo bixi oday ba ahay laakinse I can still get young girls pregnant ee iga cabso my soul is older than
sayiidka Iyo siad barre la isku dhareey
Hayye! Iga raali ahaw adeer. Waa isku xishoodey dadka waaweyn malaa ceeyo

Laakinse I got a good heart age ain’t nothing but a number sweery weli young man ba ahay at heart I can still run and be romantic and take you to the cinema ma garatey
:chrisfreshhah::siilaanyolaugh:
Alla maxaa nin rag eh tahay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts