New world order strategy

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I got you all in cause your addicted to power and putting others down to feel better about yourself or you fear others may do the same and your suscipious of it and say it's better to be safe then sorry(I am in that box).

But the world order cannot be changed until you understand really in-depth. But what I see in short is the following.
There is a huge door and once you reach that door, you get the key to the world. But before you get there, I see two Lions(west) and their usually one and the same and just change CEO but it's the same shit colonizers were just run by another click as CEO or they had indepedent franchises france, england, etc.

But what I do see clearly is two big lions, the west is one and russia is another and I see links with the rest who are scaled themselves in wolves, cats, rats, and so forth but they are variety of species but their at the end and behind these two strong lions. U can add China as an emerging one but it's a step below and seems to balance the lions out, one thru political idealogy(communism or basically their soviet brains, chinese values nationalism) and the other thru (hey im the west and own ur economy and basically his belly).

We are like on the continent of rats with some bigger then other rats but their still rats. India is like a WOLF, and then surrounded by cats and other mid sized animals but smaller then itself. We are gonna have to plan how to reach the door and go thru all this and take the key.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
How do you see the world I see africa as continent of rats all various types and some battered up like us and some a little healthier and some evolving from rats to a mid sized animal in the southern regions of africa. Do we convert the rats into wolves like india? or is it better we convert them to something else or a combination of all the traits of the animals on the world order and yes their animals or else the world wouldnt be how it is. You gotta fear them as animals sxb and drop the human crap.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Lets not lie to ourselves, we aint gonna survive with 10 million team, we need friends and stronger they are the better for us, we need to pack ourselves up with beef but not clash with any of the animals as it can go anyway even if we do become supply points of innovation. Plus the word has a head start centuries of wars, plus were not recovery rates are the lowest in the world, we are made of es. We cant handle the shit the world went thru.

What's the strength of india and that makes it a wolf? note it down and find a suitable nation in africa that fits it. Move on do the same with other nations and trait. Make us a mix of america and russia but more so russia. Or we can delegate CEO spot to a big nation to give the image of him having the power but all the supply points of innovation, security is in our hands. We need to check the CEO off against someone in-case he amasses alot of weapons and money and can keep the war up on the supply points which will be us. It needs intensive planning and nominating the structure.

We must dominate their economy around supply area, forget the rest that falls down later or is accessible from many different sources. We need to hit the single source where it's only 1 and that's it across all africa.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending