New wiki page Cushitic peoples

Status
Not open for further replies.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
guys as you should know me and a lot of other brothers have been working hard in creating wiki articles about our people and our heritage i also edited and recreated the ajuuran page

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cushitic_peoples

but i wont show which part as i dont want anyone to MEDDLE IN CREATING AND EDITING PLEASE DONT YOU WILL RUIN IT FOR US BECOUSE YOU HAVE TO SOURCE YOURE INFORMATION AND REPETAED VANDALISATION WILL RESULT IN DELETION

AND WILL CONTINUE TO BE A SECRET

what are youre thought on the cushetics page
and again dont EDIT OR TOUGH IT PLEASE, JUST READ ANND INJOY

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
:mjohreally:REPEAT TO ANY LOW IQ SOMALI DONT EDIT THE PAGE PELASE ITS DIFFICULT AND COMPLICATED WORK YOU WILL VANDALIZE AND AID IN GETTING IT DELETED

SO PLEASE REFRAIN FROM TOUCHING EDITING OR RECREATING ANYTHING

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
guys as you should know me and a lot of other brothers have been working hard in creating wiki articles about our people and our heritage i also edited and recreated the ajuuran page

but i wont show which part as i dont want anyone to MEDDLE IN CREATING AND EDITING PLEASE DONT YOU WILL RUIN IT FOR US BECOUSE YOU HAVE TO SOURCE YOURE INFORMATION AND REPETAED VANDALISATION WILL RESULT IN DELETION

Brilliant page.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Good work sxb. Other Meta-Ethnic groups/racial groups like the Slavs e.g have their own Wiki pages so about time we have our own.
:salute:
thats riight brother it has all of our history from kherma and kush to ethiopia
am almost crying man:kendrickcry:

hopfully this resolves the identity crisis victim complex of some somalis i have been working on the wiki pages lately just for that hopefully millions of somalis will read whats on thier and know the truth of thier heritage:mjcry:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP

Sxb, It's cushitic* ,not cushetic

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
:mjohreally:REPEAT TO ANY LOW IQ SOMALI DONT EDIT THE PAGE PELASE ITS DIFFICULT AND COMPLICATED WORK YOU WILL VANDALIZE AND AID IN GETTING IT DELETED

SO PLEASE REFRAIN FROM TOUCHING EDITING OR RECREATING ANYTHING
The only language fobs & Low IQ somalis understand is beating/punishments, nothing else:manny:

Keeysan

The humble one

Thank you and your brothers for the effort. Cushitic (and nilotic by the way) are the least studied groups. Good to know you representing our people

thats riight brother it has all of our history from kherma and kush to ethiopia
am almost crying man:kendrickcry:

hopfully this resolves the identity crisis victim complex of some somalis i have been working on the wiki pages lately just for that hopefully millions of somalis will read whats on thier and know the truth of thier heritage:mjcry:
Brother has spent time in the lab concocting medicine to cure identity crisis victim complex. I actually learned new stuff. Great work, dude.:yousmart:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
allow those fobs and low iq idiots they can continue fighting over imagienry arab gabils and yemeni migrant tribes
for all i care:idontlike:
Yay! for cushitism
mj.gif
mj.gif

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Brother has spent time in the lab concocting medicine to cure identity crisis victim complex. I actually learned new stuff. Great work, dude.:yousmart:
thanks saxib it was needed to be done these wiki artickles will spike attention and arceologists and professors and aslo regular somali people who will access the information.

yes and i believe this will end the selfhate and insecurities of somali girls and the identitiy crisis of the thug loving jailed criminal somalis in europe inshallah

thanks saxib it was needed to be done these wiki artickles will spike attention and arceologists and professors and aslo regular somali people who will access the information.

yes and i believe this will end the selfhate and insecurities of somali girls and the identitiy crisis of the thug loving jailed criminal somalis in europe inshallah
A good origin story is always needed to form a sense of self and national pride. I agree with you, lack of information and ignorance has made the somali youth a little lost in the sauce. Shit needs to be set straight.

You should save the content in case the wiki folks gets funny ideas and deletes your work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending