In business since 1991

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201103-052316.png
    Screenshot_20201103-052316.png
    30.5 KB · Views: 94

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
β€œRisking their lives” kulaha geeljires cant even go on a miskiin little cruise without being labeled as refugees risking their lives :mjkkk:

Why are they putting out this nonsense right now? The people in the video don't even look Somali :what1:

I feel like most of the people who get coverage in Somalia today, don't look like actual Somalis. I'm not referring to skin tone, just general features. I look at the diaspora and my parents generation and I compare it to Somalis in Somalia today and I'm so confused.

Cant wait for some good representation on Somalis in the media.

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
Watching the video made my relaize how lucky parent parents were to make it, and how lucky i am to be here were i stand today.

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
I feel like most of the people who get coverage in Somalia today, don't look like actual Somalis. I'm not referring to skin tone, just general features. I look at the diaspora and my parents generation and I compare it to Somalis in Somalia today and I'm so confused.

Cant wait for some good representation on Somalis in the media.
The journalist was just covering old news tho. Its not like she had an agenda.

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan βœ‹
Watching the video made my relaize how lucky parent parents were to make it, and how lucky i am to be here were i stand today.
>tfw both my mum and dad were born in London and Bristol.
>tfw I'm a second generation British-Somali.
>tfw I'm still culturally enriched.

:rejoice:

x z

Β±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
for all the people talking about only negativity shown, i think u have normalized the dire state we are in. the negatives far outweigh the positives.

fck vice tho