New US military base coming to Kismaayo.

If this happens, Madobe will no longer need Kenya. Reer Gedo losing last beacon of hope...its so beautiful. Well done Axmed Islaam.

Last edited:
What will Somalia get in return American presence in kismayo isnt new their drones constantly kill civilians and not alkebab who are flexing in Jilib 60 miles away

Military base in berbera and now kismaayo?
U.s.a is serious in having a presence in horn of Africa and thwarting off China.
Countries with US military bases enjoy insane amount of stability imagine wartorn Germany, Japan, South Korea etc managed to rebuild themselves without foreign meddling and threats. Because of US military presence. iA US support will keep Ethio and Kenya in check.
:samwelcome: :rejoice:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
AS are few miles away and they focus on base? What have they done to liberate Jubbaland in their time here? Zilch.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Madoobe started working with the CIA back when he was still a terrorist, this was in the wiki leaks years ago, so I am not surprised.

But my only concern is US interest in Kismaayo and the gumaysi that comes with it, why is the world police interested ? there is no way we can even dream about defeating US, we can dismantle western backed Fufus but not the US direct involvement, and we are not anarchist like Iljeex.

All we can rely on is prayers if the US have evil intention in Kismaayo.

I can't say for sure they have evil intentions though, US routinely use and abuse war criminals, terrorist etc so we might see Madoobe disappear all of a sudden.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
What are you talking about?
In May when I went in Kismaayo , they were there 😀😀😀 is in Kismaayo airport. Is call Camp Kismayo.
I saw Al Least three AC30 American Transport military plane white guys in Uniform, I saw at least 50 to 60 soldiers
Look like the air force
They never left

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
What are you talking about?
In May when I went in Kismaayo , they were there 😀😀😀 is in Kismaayo airport. Is call Camp Kismayo.
I saw Al Least three AC30 American Transport military plane white guys in Uniform, I saw at least 50 to 60 soldiers
Look like the air force
They never left
Great news Warya call me

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Madoobe started working with the CIA back when he was still a terrorist, this was in the wiki leaks years ago, so I am not surprised.

But my only concern is US interest in Kismaayo and the gumaysi that comes with it, why is the world police interested ? there is no way we can even dream about defeating US, we can dismantle western backed Fufus but not the US direct involvement, and we are not anarchist like Iljeex.

All we can rely on is prayers if the US have evil intention in Kismaayo.

I can't say for sure they have evil intentions though, US routinely use and abuse war criminals, terrorist etc so we might see Madoobe disappear all of a sudden.
Either u r trolling or delusional.

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
Guled Wiliq the failed solar panel salesman breaking news:kodaksmiley: I’ll wait till Harun Maruf or GO says something.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
True
I have seen, a lot of foreigners , 🇸🇾 Syrian , Pakistani, Ugandan, American at airport .
My biggest surprise was how many Syrians in Kismaayo. They are everywhere, some working, some begging in mosques, beautiful women. Children begging, they are carrying a card with phone number to send money.
I was thinking I am scared in my country, but these foreigners lives and not scared
😀😀😀😀kkkk.

The Americans were always there. They used to be stationed at the airport before Trump pulled them out. Those that left Kismayo went to Djibouti afterwards.

Source: Uncle that works for the State department who was stationed in Kismayo.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
The Americans were always there. They used to be stationed at the airport before Trump pulled them out. Those that left Kismayo went to Djibouti afterwards.

Source: Uncle that works for the State department who was stationed in Kismayo.
True
They have Camp at Airport call
Camp Kismayu

Either u r trolling or delusional.

Delusional people. When farmajo sold the country to Ethiopia was wadani. When hiraale brought Ethiopians to KiSmayo he was nasab.

when ina masale and his fellow Marehan invited Ethiopians to west gedo in 1993 and have not left since. well Marehan are wise heroes who want the best for Somalia.

double standard with them. I want all foreigners out of Somalia. Can he say the same for Ethiopians in west gedo ?

all foreigners should leave. No shisheye will clean your house.

Last edited:

Trending