New update on the Rona

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Who is this talking? All this time I thought you were reer canada, that accent is killing me :drakelaugh:anyways, i find it also strange how esp young ppl are dying in the hospital. Can‘t they treat the symptoms? What are they doing baan is laaha. Of course if Allah wills, you will die but still its strange. Man, i had malaria when i was a child and I survived alhamdulillah, i reckon covid19 waa walaalkiis yar. May Allah protect us all.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Who is this talking? All this time I thought you were reer canada, that accent is killing me :drakelaugh:anyways, i find it also strange how esp young ppl are dying in the hospital. Can‘t they treat the symptoms? What are they doing baan is laaha. Of course if Allah wills, you will die but still its strange. Man, i had malaria when i was a child and I survived alhamdulillah, i reckon covid19 waa walaalkiis yar. May Allah protect us all.
Covid is walaalkiis weyn if anything. Malaria isn’t a respiratory syndrome. Once you go into respiratory distress ain’t much that can be done.

Also that ain’t his accent. He’s a Londoner and I can recognise that West Midlands accent anywhere :mjkkk:

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
Be careful wallahi... 10 years ago some people that vaccinated themselves against the swine flu got narcolepsy because the vaccine was so new (they had no time to test it)
True sis. I am not denying such cases exist. That is why I said I am biased. I was majoring in microbiology until recently.

However, we can't deny people use to die in hundreds of thousands during pandemics and vaccines helped prevent these mass deaths. Like everything man-made, it won't be perfect. Vaccines have saved more lives than destroyed if we look at history and statistics.

I donno about coronavirus vaccine:whoa:

Source: Me m8 at hospital told me so
What a lying Paki f-ggot. Vaccines can take years, but they have one that kills people? So poision then? You can tell he's the product of incest, no one's that stupid wallahi.
Can't wait for the "5G is causing the virus and the goverment will microchip us" rumors, ffs.

Source: Me m8 at hospital told me so
What a lying Paki f-ggot. Vaccines can take years, but they have one that kills people? So poision then? You can tell he's the product of incest, no one's that stupid wallahi.
Can't wait for the "5G is causing the virus and the goverment will microchip us" rumors, ffs.
"This person has told me". But wont say who.

Typical swindler

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Covid is walaalkiis weyn if anything. Malaria isn’t a respiratory syndrome. Once you go into respiratory distress ain’t much that can be done.

Also that ain’t his accent. He’s a Londoner and I can recognise that West Midlands accent anywhere :mjkkk:
I know man, i was waffling. Waan is adkeeniyay in front of ms. Rona. Iska faham. So mckenzie is not canadian after all? Wow

Trending

Latest posts