New Tv show introduces the 1st Muslim, Lesbian, Feminist character

Status
Not open for further replies.

TooMacaan

VIP
Did you think sjw's embracing Islam wasn't gonna come at a cost...? :mjlol:
There is no way they'd accept Islam in its pure form. This is their version/method of Islamic reformation...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The SJWS are ruining television with this forced diversion conscription nonsense . Maybe some of us want to watch good old casting without the need for the united colours of Benneton propaganda ? Save Political propaganda for the documentaries ! I just want to watch a movie with a blonde female superheroe and a badass madow goon ,anything wrong with that ?

waraabe

Your superior
Pc madness will probably have us watch a gender fluid lesbian goat in a relationship with the grandson of a holocaust survivor

cry about the right and keep booty shaking for the left, this is what u get

Apollo

VIP
Pc madness will probably have us watch a gender fluid lesbian goat in a relationship with the grandson of a holocaust survivor

cry about the right and keep booty shaking for the left, this is what u get

Most minorities only vote for the left for the economic benefits and open borders, they do not support the crazy cultural stuff of the left.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Well done if this doesn't man going forward I don't know what will ;) I would rather a watered down version then a tyrannical supremacist version, I would rather a hippy Muslim than one who throws gays off buldinsg

@AbdiJew @Steamdevolopment what do you homos think about this?

She and I should share "notes" :siilaanyosmile:

YuCizhg.gif

Y'all have a irrational hate for alternative life-styles :mahubowtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending