New tracks that dropped in the last 1-2 months

Baby mane is back Kawali Mali this track went viral on TikTok
Nino uptown dropped a tape here’s one of the singles Uk niggas are doing there thing with this wave music what y’all think

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Baby mane can make it if he chills off the auto tune, the guy needs a couple of songs not using auto tune and he’ll be far in the scene

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Baby mane can make it if he chills off the auto tune, the guy needs a couple of songs not using auto tune and he’ll be far in the scene

He abuses the autotune too much, people don’t like it, that shit should have been left behind with T-pain.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
@Chaseyourdreamzz

Honest opinion, if you are not exceptionally talented in wave music you will not make it. These somali wave artists are just too repetitive with their music which gets boring. They need to pivot to drill/trap.

The kawali guy will make it far if he keeps dropping this level of bangers.

@Chaseyourdreamzz

Honest opinion, if you are not exceptionally talented in wave music you will not make it. These somali wave artists are just too repetitive with their music which gets boring. They need to pivot to drill/trap.

The kawali guy will make it far if he keeps dropping this level of bangers.
I think most of them could blow up these are the most talented Somali wave artists in the uk right now they all multiple videos that have millions of views they just need that smash hit single that they can capitalize off of

there was a time where malistrip tpl and active gxng were buzzing at the same time in the drill scene we need more drill artists your right shit has been lacking lately

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
I think most of them could blow up these are the most talented Somali wave artists in the uk right now they all multiple videos that have millions of views they just need that smash hit single that they can capitalize off of

there was a time where malistrip tpl and active gxng were buzzing at the same time in the drill scene we need more drill artists your right shit has been lacking lately
Yeah, the wave artist only need to tone down the autotune, they got everything else on lock.

Active gxng hype was real, 2smokeyy had me thinking I was ready to shank my imaginary opps. There is no drill artist like him anymore, man had the whole drill scene hooked. Only somali drill that can imitate his aggressiveness is Sixty, but he doesn’t release music that much.

trash-garbage.gif

Trending