New Taliban special forces Badri 313

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Badri as in the battle Badr of Prophet Muhammad pbuh and Sahabas against Quraish???

1630506304386.png

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Let's see how those boys will deal the Isis-K , I'm quite sure that bunch of them will be blown in some suicide bomb attack.
Well the Isis-K usually doesn't fight an Islamic ruling party in a country. Otherwise they'd be fighting Iran too and Iran and Pakistan are next door. In Pakistan it is Lashkar E-Taiba that is the main terrorists but they only go to India to do terrorist attacks.

Well the Isis-K usually doesn't fight an Islamic ruling party in a country. Otherwise they'd be fighting Iran too and Iran and Pakistan are next door.
Isis-K are labeling Taliban as being soft Muslim who are trying to please the western world with all their PR crap.

Iran and Pakistam have strong military that can crush them easly, on the other hand Afghanistan is the new wild west and power struggle between Taliban Issis-K is only starting.

Cerberus

VIP
Isis-K are labeling Taliban as being soft Muslim who are trying to please the western world with all their PR crap.

Iran and Pakistam have strong military that can crush them easly, on the other hand Afghanistan is the new wild west and power struggle between Taliban Issis-K is only starting.
I added to it. Lashkar Eh Taiba from Pakistan does terrorist attacks in India btw. Man, I want to go do IT work for the new Taliban government but am in USA and don't know the legality of USA allowing it haha

I added to it. Lashkar Eh Taiba from Pakistan does terrorist attacks in India btw. Man, I want to go do IT work for the new Taliban government but am in USA and don't know the legality of USA allowing it haha

Pakistan is supporting the Lashkar-e-Taiba guys and are using them as proxy for the war in Kashmir.

Afghanistan is broke asf (unless you are OK being paid with drugs money) and it too dangerous, it is not worth to even get close to that place.

Cerberus

VIP
Pakistan is supporting the Lashkar-e-Taiba guys and are using them as proxy for the war in Kashmir.

Afghanistan is broke asf (unless you are OK being paid with drugs money) and it too dangerous, it is not worth to even get close to that place.
Being paid with Heroin Poppies

Trending

Latest posts