New Speaker of Parliament chosen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
making up stuff are we look the little book you were keep quoting earlier it clearly said you lost and was forced to retreat or did you skip that part:sass2:
As for the big bad Gibeley farmers if I remember correctly dhulos mohamoud garad specifically who used to cross over hj territories just to loot your kind why would today be any different.:mjohreally:
If Gibeley farmers are so brave why they were the chased away by small hy group who were lightly armed while having 50 artillery piece 30 of it they ran away from:dead:
HA whole history is combination of dhulos looting them hy chasing them habash looting them(this was when they started begging the British to colonize them):mjlol:
One of the raids near the big bad HA

:manny:

I only care about the war achievements of my subclan, the Jibril Abokor. HA is far too large for me to care about. Every historical source from the era confirms with exactly what I heard growing up, reer Gabiley were calculating warriors who raided and butchered their enemies making them feared across SL.

:mjpls:

:mjohreally:

:mjswag:

Also I never actually dissed Dhulos, I said if you had fought my subclan it would have been a more fair fight. There is a reason the top Commanders in SL army are always from my subclan. We put in that work, even in early days of kacaan alot of Generals were from Gabiley.

The truth is you guys karbaash HJ because they are soft, they believe in reer abtinmo unlike us. Just ask Gadabursi if we believe in "reer abtinimo".

I don't really have anything against Dhulos because we've never fought since we don't border each other.
Thousands of miles and dozens of subclans seperate us so I am indifferent to Dhulos.

I'm just here to defend beesha Jibril Abokor and Reer Gabiley from slander and spit the facts. I don't really care what y'all think of reer Gabiley. :sass2:

It's that simple. The HA you fought was probably other subclans clans who are reer Hargeisa. That doesn't concern me in the slightest since they are not reer Gabiley.

Last edited:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
It is not about these two cousins only, but you have record of backstabbing which I never discussed here because of special brotherhood between dhulbahante and warsangali. And you talking like that manner about us here proves again your regular backstabbing nature since days of sultan shire.
@Mokillem shes talking about when the Warsangeli Suldaan ran away and Habar Jeclo defeated Harti:
"Suldaankii Warsangeli (Garaad Maxamuud Cali Shire) ay rasaasi dabada uga dhacday isaga oo carar"
http://www.hoygasuugaanta.com/Daallin1.htm

I only care about the war achievements of my subclan, the Jibril Abokor. HA is far too large for me to care about. Every historical source from the era confirms with exactly what I heard growing up, reer Gabiley were calculating warriors who raided and butchered their enemies making them feared across SL.

:mjpls:

:mjohreally:

:mjswag:

Also I never actually dissed Dhulos, I said if you had fought my subclan it would have been a more fair fight. There is a reason the top Commanders in SL army are always from my subclan. We put in that work, even in early days of kacaan alot of Generals were from Gabiley.

The truth is you guys karbaash HJ because they are soft, they believe in reer abtinmo unlike us. Just ask Gadabursi if we believe in "reer abtinimo".

I don't really have anything against Dhulos because we've never fought since we don't border each other.
Thousands of miles and dozens of subclans seperate us so I am indifferent to Dhulos.

I'm just here to defend beesha Jibril Abokor and Reer Gabiley from slander and spit the facts. I don't really care what y'all think of reer Gabiley. :sass2:

It's that simple. The HA you fought was probably other subclans clans who are reer Hargeisa. That doesn't concern me in the slightest since they are not reer Gabiley.
the book you qouted shows the difference between mohamoud garad and HA that book alone mentions mohamoud garad alot more than any other group it also mentions them fighting alot it never mentioned the group you talking about fighting?
How many fights have reer Gibeley fought in alone?
Even then in the west british somaliland Europeans pointed out the Isse being the most feared:bell:
Mohamoud garad have long history of fighting
The sub clan your talking about don't :gucciwhat:
Mohamoud garad alone have fought mj warsengeli dhulos:comeon:
To put in perspective is like reer Gabiley facing rest of HA,HY,HJ in 50 year span and not losing to any
:comeon:

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
the book you qouted shows the difference between mohamoud garad and HA that book alone mentions mohamoud garad alot more than any other group it also mentions them fighting alot it never mentioned the group you talking about fighting?
How many fights have reer Gibeley fought in alone?
Even then in the west british somaliland Europeans pointed out the Isse being the most feared:bell:
Mohamoud garad have long history of fighting
The sub clan your talking about don't :gucciwhat:
Mohamoud garad alone have fought mj warsengeli dhulos:comeon:
To put in perspective is like reer Gabiley facing rest of HA,HY,HJ in 50 year span and not losing to any
:comeon:
We wuz kangz:friendhug:

I don't think they are, and neither do they. Time to reward loyalty, give more positions to Gadabuursi and Ciise, not to mindless clan zombies. Tomorrow, they'll leave with all that money to buuqland. Treachery should never be rewarded.

This is why Somaliland will never get recognition. Our elders are all soft has-beens or former kacaanist stooges.

The real joke here is on you sxb, no one believes in ictiraaf except the gullible dupes, to those at the top it's just a business money spinner nothing more and all the theatrics that come with it is meant for the ignoramus public consumption.

Cigaal (AUN) was exposed pushing for autonomy in that famous document behind the curtain to the British which was posted in this forum as did Siilaanyo when his minister was exposed signing federalism documents as per wikileaks expose also posted on here.

Then was that famous Siilaanyo/Shariif encounter in Djibouti, as they say! the deceitful man will always find plenty of dupes to deceive because of how simple minded and detached from reality most people are!

I did not expect someone of your calibre to fall for such public theatre sxb!

Status
Not open for further replies.